Faith II | Drowsy Days

Začať od začiatku

"...If you say so." She drops her smile, unconvinced.

Akira does nothing but pat the head of the smaller girl.

"Thanks for worrying, but really, I'm ok."

She frowns for a bit before grinning mischievously and grabbing Akira's wrist.

"W-wait! Where are we going?" Akira asked as the girl stopped dragging him and turned around.

"You're going to treat me to coffee because I saved your skin back in home economics today." She smirked as Akira sweatdropped at her attempted to finagle free coffee out of Akira.

"Plus you have to study for that test soon so we'll study together there." She smiled with a determined look on her face.

"What do you say?" She challenged with a rebellious gleam which Akira couldn't help but comply.

"Hah, alright then." He smiled and let the girl drag him out of the school and into the busy streets of Shibuya.

-=-=-=-

The two students sat across from each other in the crowded booth of the cafe.

"Alright, so if x=3 then y is 8-z?" Akira questioned as Yuuen nodded and begun to lightly explain the problem once again, leaning over the table to point to his paper.

"Oh, I see," Akira said feeling a slight boost in Knowledge due to Yuuen's tutoring.

He then looked up for a brief moment and realized how close Yuuen was to him, any close and their noses would be touching.

Not to mention their lips-...

Akira began to turn red and Yuuen sat bad down in her seat and played some low music off her phone and placed it on the table.

'Holy crap, she's completely oblivious.' He noticed with a slight sweatdrop, dulling his blush to nothing more than a light pink.

Luckily Akira was a disciplined man and didn't close the gap, despite how easy it would have been.

It would have been easy to explain too, like that it was an accident or something.

'Yuuen really needs to be more careful.' Akira pouts to himself as he watches the bluenette drown him out and concentrate on her own work.

He soon yawned which didn't go unnoticed by Yuuen as she looked up for a split second before returning to her work.

As much as he wanted to study for his upcoming test, between the lack of sleep and calming music Akira couldn't seem to keep his eyes open.

All he did was put his head down for a couple of moments and next thing he knew it he was out cold.

-=-=-=-

"Alright! I think I'm done for today! What about you, Kuru-..." The girl stopped noticing the peacefully sleeping boy in front of her.

She smiled and took off his glasses placing them in front of him.

'He really needs to remember to take off his glasses before he takes a nap, they'll leave marks on his face' She noted tidying up the lenses, a weird quirk she always had.

'He really should be more careful.' She sighed standing up and digging in his blazer pocket to grab his cellphone.

She dialed a number which quickly picked up.

"Hello... Sakura-san? This is Yuuen Morito, Kurusu-kun is out cold and I can't carry him back, can you come and get him?" Yuuen asked as the older man sighed in slight annoyance.