Faith V | Top Priority

(PROTIP: Yuuen lives alone with her dad in a small two-story house in Yongen-Jaya)

-=-=-=-=-

The girl took a deep breath as she reached her trembling hand towards the doorknob.

'You have to do this Yuuen, it's the only way to save Akira.' She told herself as her hand finally fell onto the knob, twisting as the door creaked open.

"K-Kamoshida-sensei..." Her voice trembled as the man spun around in his chair to face her, a malicious smile present on his face.

"Morito-san! You came! I was beginning to think that you wouldn't show!" He smiled as Yuuen shut the door behind her leaving herself trapped inside the room.

Her shaky breaths and trembling hands were hard to conceal but she stood proudly unaffected by her uneasiness and overall fear.

"Yes, I had matters to take care of." She lied taking a hard gulp as she found it tough to swallow.

The truth is, she was so nervous she was tempted to not show up at all, and just decided to show up at the last minute.

"I see... well you are a member of the Student Council, it only makes sense." He stated although he seemed not entirely convinced.

"So, about that apology... what exactly do you want me to do?" Yuuen said trying her best to not stutter in fear as her teacher stood up and walked toward her.

She hadn't moved from the door, so she leaned back a little as Kamoshida leaned closer to her face.

"You're a generous girl, you know that right?" Kamoshida said with a malicious gleam in his eye. "Going through all this trouble just for that no-good delinquent..."

Yuuen trembled as she held her bag close to her chest.

She swore his eyes gleamed yellow as he leaned towards the side of her face and whispered in her ear, "All I need you to do is..." He whispered with an evil grin.

Yuuen's pupils dilated in fear as she immediately reared back to slap Kamoshida across the face, leaving some distance between the two of them.

She shuddered in fear as well as disgust as Kamoshida put a hand on his swollen cheek.

"Why...you...!" He hissed grabbing her wrists and pinning her against the door.

She gasped at his sudden actions as a vivid flashback erupted in her mind.

-=-

"W-What's wrong with you!" Yuuen yelled at the man who pinned her against the wall, his breath reeked of alcohol and he was clearly drunk out of his mind.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you, Ayako!?" Her father yelled spitting in her face.

'There he goes again... calling her by her late mother's name.' Yuuen noticed as she trembled in fear.

"You haven't said anything to me all day!? It's like you don't even love me anymore!" He screamed at Yuuen, as she pushed him off her.

"You're drunk out of your damn mind! I'm not Ayako! I'm your damn daughter, Yuuen!" She screamed running upstairs to her room.

-=-

Her glare hardened in hatred in fear as she smacked her head into Kamoshida's making him let go over her and hold his head in pain.

She then kicked him where he doesn't see the light and ran out the door.

"Y-you bitch!" He hissed standing in the doorway to his office leaning on the door in obvious pain.