Faith VI | Unraveled Truth

PROTIP: The author was going to draw a picture of Yuuen originally but decided that it wasn't necessary to further the story.

-=-=-=-

Today should have been like the others but the air was different in the school today, everyone was on edge and the tension was so thick you could probably cut it with a knife.

It doesn't help that the principal called a sudden morning assembly.

As a member of the Student Council, Yuuen as well as Makoto along with the other members of the Student Council, lined up in the front; eagerly waiting for the orientation to begin.

Yuuen looked over at Makoto, who stood silent with no expression on her face. Although Yuuen could tell from the nervous gleam in her eyes that she was in anticipation along with the rest of them. She just wouldn't show it because that's the type of person Makoto is.

"Mako-senpai," Yuuen whispered as Makoto looked over to her.

She gave a hum in response, trying to not show the nerves she was facing.

"Did you know this meeting was going to happen today?" Yuuen asked quietly with anxiety in her voice.

"No... that I did not know." She replied calmly taking a sigh.

"O-oh... ok." Yuuen looked down.

-=-=-=-

The gymnasium quickly filled up and Yuuen looked around anxiously about the gossiping students in the room.

Her eyes scanned the audience until they landed on a certain gray-eyed individual who appeared to be staring back at her.

He lifted a hand to signify a wave, but Yuuen just quickly turned back around embarrassed to be caught staring.

The boy dropped his hand, his glasses covering the slightly depressed look in his eye.

She didn't mean to ignore Akira, it just kind of happened.

He didn't do anything wrong but Yuuen just feels so awkward being around him or noticing him.

She wished things could go back to the way they were.

Soon the principal began his speech, talking vaguely about the condition of her dear black-haired friend who was now comatose after attempting suicide.

Soon murmurs filled the room and the principal unexpectedly looked off to the right.

Yuuen turned around to try to see what was getting everyone so worked up but thanks to the mass of people she couldn't see.

The principal's next words made Yuuen's heart drop in fear.

"K-Kamoshida?!" He said surprised as Yuuen's eyes dilated in fear, she felt her throat become dry and she tensed up subconsciously.

The infamous gym teacher walked onto the stage, shocking the crowd.

"I-... have been reborn." He states confusing the crowd.

Yuuen glared at him in fear, glaring being the only way she could hide the anxiety that filled her chest.

"I have.. repeatedly done things that were... unbecoming of a teacher." He explains making Yuuen's eyes widen.

"Verbally abusing students, physically abusing my team, and sexually harassing female students..." Kamoshida lists making Yuuen clamp her hand over her mouth in shock as the rest of the students gasped.

"No way... he... actually did it." She murmured getting Makoto to give her a confused side look but she didn't notice.

"I'm the reason Suzui Shiho tried to kill herself!" He exclaims falling to his knees making the entire crowd gasp in shock.