Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth

Start from the beginning

Rarity: "You're a princess?"

Fluttershy: "You're from another world?"

Rainbow: "And you knew about this (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Pretty much."

Rainbow: "That... is... awesome!"

All the girls crowd around Twilight and Spike smirked.

Spike: "See? Told ya."

(Y/N): "That's not the only secret to be revealed."

The Humane 5 got confused for a moment. Then you transformed into your Citrakayah form and into Fastmatter. The girls were shocked to see it.

(Y/N) as Fastmatter: "The watch I wear everyday is called the Omnitrix and I'm not really human I'm a Citrakayah and so are my family."

You then turn into Fastblast.

(Y/N) as Fastblast: "It allows me to transform into any of the 1000912 aliens in it's inventory."

You then turn into WildTrack.

(Y/N) as WildTrack: "I use it fight crime all over town."

You then transform into Fastgrade.

(Y/N) as Fastgrade: "Each form has different powers."

You then transform into The Worst.

(Y/N) as Fast Worst: "For controlling the elements."

You then transform into Track Arms.

(Y/N) as Track Arms: "Or the fundamental laws laws of the universe like time, gravity, and radiation."

You then transform into Fast X.

(Y/N) as Fast X: "I nick them based on their powers and appearance."

You then transform into Wildmutt.

(Y/N) as WildTrack: *WildTrack roar*

Fluttershy then walk up to you.

Fluttershy: "Where's your eyes?"

You then turn your head to show gills moving. You see her with the vision of a Vulpinmancer.

Fluttershy: "You can see me, through those gills?"

You nod as in yes. Fluttershy then pets you on the head. You seem to be a enjoying it. You then flop on your back.

Fluttershy: "Aww, how adorable.", as she said rubbing your tummy.

You then got up, grab Fluttershy and and give a slobber kiss like a puppy dog. Her hair was standing on end from the saliva. This grossed out the girls, but not Fluttershy. You stop and Fluttershy go through things and she has a tug of war rope.

Fluttershy: "Wanna play tug of war?"

You nod and bite your end of the rope and pull it up, due to your super strength, Fluttershy was hanging on her end of the rope.

Fluttershy laughs from the joy of a giant puppy dog.

Skurd: "You had your fun, now let me show you what I can do."

You put Fluttershy down by letting go the rope from your jaws. Skurd then create tetramand arms on top of your head.

Rainbow: "Whoah, that's awesome!"

Skurd: "At your service."

You then transform back into your human form and Skurd put away the extra arms.