Chapter 5: The Bomb of Truth

Start from the beginning

Applejack covered Pinkie's mouth to make her stop. Twilight then lets out a sigh.

Twilight: "You see..."

Pinkie: "You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements, and without it, they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in thisworld and you won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!"

Then you, Skurd, Twilight, and Spike jaw drop from that, you then whisper to her.

(Y/N): "Tell me she does that in your world

(Y/N): "Tell me she does that in your world."

Twilight nodded.

Twilight: "I think so."

Rainbow rubs her head in confusion.

Rainbow: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason."

Spike: "Nope, she's pretty much spot-on."

Skurd: "Listen to the pup."

Rarity: "They can talk!?"

Spike: "Oh, yeah! And back where I come from, I'm not even a dog! I'm a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon!"

Skurd: "You're still not gonna get that date boy."

Fluttershy then push Pinkie and Rarity aside.

Fluttershy: "This is so amazing! Tell me, what are you thinking right now?"

Fluttershy stares at Spike with a smile, he then turn to Rarity and walks to her.

Spike: "Sure would love a scratch behind the old ears!"

Rarity: "Gah..."

Spike: "Uh, maybe later."

Twilight: "How did you know all that?"

Pinkie: "Just a hunch."

(Y/N): "Okay, note to self, Pinkie is Pinkie."

Applejack: "Wait a minute! Lemme get this straight. You're a pony?"