That Flying Doughnut

"Hey man. What's up, Dad?"

"Kid, where'd you come from?"

"Field trip to MoMA!" Peter shout while getting thrown by the black dwarf. "What's this guy's problem, Dad?"

"He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Tony and Peter watched as Strange flew past the park. "Kid, that's the wizard. Get on it."

"On it!" Peter chased Strange through Manhattan, Maw threw a billboard at him. "Not cool!" Peter shot a web at Strange anchored to a lamp post. Maw broke the lamp post, sending them up to the ship. "Dad? I'm being beamed up!"

"Hang on, kid." Tony and Wong finished off the Black Dwarf, Tony flew towards the flying doughnut. "Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you."

"But you said save the wizard!" Peter started gasping for air, pulling off the mask. "I can't breathe."

"You're too high up. You're running out of air."

"Yeah. That makes sense." Due to lack of air Peter passed out, as Tony watched the Iron-Spider wrap around his son, he made his way back to the ground.

"Dad, it smells like new car in here!"

"Happy trails, kid. F.R.I.D.A.Y, bring him home."

"Yup!"

A parachute shot out of the suit, pushing him back toward earth. "Oh, come on!" Peter managed to stay on the ship crawling inside the airlock. "Oh my god. I should have stayed on the bus."

Karen rang into Peter's ears, "Incoming call from, Tony Stark."

"Kid? Oh, my God. Are you alright? Where are you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't know if I'll be able to go to school tomorrow."

"Why?"

Peter looked around at the ship, "I probably won't be back for a while...."

"Tell me you're not on that ship."

"........Yeah."

"God, no. Peter please tell me you're not on that ship."

"Don't panic! I know what you're going to say."

"You shouldn't be there!"

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about the wizard on the way. We can't just abandon him-"

"And now I gotta hear it."

"...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

"What did you say?"

"I take that back. And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah. Right where I don't want to you to be. That isn't Coney Island. That isn't a field trip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through."

"No. I did think this through."

"You could not have possibly thought this through."

"It's just...You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man when there's no neighborhood." He paused, "Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."

"I swear to God, get back down here."

"Dad, I'm getting too far out."

"Peter.........I..........kill.........get"

"Dad? DAD!" The only thing he saw was the 'Call disconnected' message flashing in his eyes.