Headmaster Anri: "What are you doing up this early again?"

Blake: "Sorry Headmaster I just have a lot on my mind."

Headmaster Anri: "I understand how you feel even more so recently."

Blake: "Of course you are a Headmaster after all."

Headmaster Anri: "Yeah I guess so."

Blake: "If you will excuse me I should let you get back your business."

Standing to leave I began walking past Anri before she stopped me with a hand on my shoulder.

Headmaster Anri: "How much do you know?"

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Headmaster Anri: "Blake what do you know about Salem?"

Blake: "Enough to know she needs to be stopped before something worse than what has already happened."

Headmaster Anri: "That's what Y/N has us preparing for."

Blake: "But knowing this I can't just wait with these stakes until they think I'm ready."

Headmaster Anri: "I'm not going to say if you are truly ready for the risk but if Y/N told you I assume you are someone he trusts somewhat. But you can ask the man who is making plans yourself it's all up to what you want to do."

She let go of my shoulder and walked back inside the academy as I was left in thought, what am I going to do...

(Timeskip)
Y/N

Leaning against a tree with the lamp housing Jinn before me as my head ached with the overload of information. To Ozpin or should I say Ozma and his wife Salem and last but not least the Brother Gods that left Remnant to god knows where. Holding my hands to my face and rubbing my temple's in the process of easing the throbbing pain.

Leaning forward I picked up the Relic and put it in my Inventory, getting to my feet I ambled back to Kuo Kana with Sif where I saw the sun high in the sky signifying it was somewhat past the afternoon. It did not take long before I reached my destination it being the Belladonna household where I walked up to the door and knocked where I waited for a few seconds before Kali opened it. She invited me inside where I took a seat inside while she went off to prepare some tea.

She came back later with Ghira and tea in hand when each of them sat down Kali passed me a cup which I gratefully accepted. While we were drinking Ghira was asking questions about how the Atlas plan went to which I told him of what's going on currently. Skipping out on the whole Jinn experience, for now, I told them of my worries about Atlas about how they, in general, have a lot more unpleasant people in the richer area's. And once they either figure it out what happened or see the announcement I do expect friction or a lot of sucking up.

But Willow assured me she had a plan so I'll put my trust in her after taking the last sip of my tea I finished my report bid them a good day and stepped out. Standing back into the sun I used a Marker back to Atlas Academy with Sif at my side where we appeared off the side where I could see that the Techpriest were finished constructing the H.Q and the Grimm Extractor. Happy with what I saw so far I headed towards the Schnee Mansion where I could see two Militia members standing outside as I walked past I gave them a two-finger wave while gave me a nod in acknowledgment. 

Upon entering I could see the house staff cleaning up what's left of the mess from the raid on this place many of them ignored me but stared at the rather large dog walking at my side. Walking down the halls I looking through the Abyss Shop looking for another weapon to add to my arsenal when I saw a certain greatsword 

Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed)  

"Sword born from the souls of the great grey wolf Sif, guardian of the grave of the Abysswalker Knight Artorias

"Sword born from the souls of the great grey wolf Sif, guardian of the grave of the Abysswalker Knight Artorias." This blade is not much different from its uncursed version aside from causing its foes to bleed the blade can also inflict damage against ghost foes.

$: Gifted

: Attached Message
Knight Artorias

I can only thank you from beyond for taking care of Sif may this blade aid you in your own battle against the dark, and I pray that corruption will never find its way onto you like it did me... And please tell Sif I'm sorry...

When I finished reading the message the sword appeared in its sheath into my hands Sif immediately stopped and stared at the blade in my hands. She started sniffing it and growled instantly and summoned her greatsword as she eyed the blade no doubt noticing the faint Abyss smell and familiar darkness to her senses. Laying the sword down on the ground I put my hands before Sif.

Y/N: "Bad memories with that smell I can understand that after all, it took your best and only friend but Sif, Artorias gifted me his blade."

Y/N: "But unlike last time your stronger and have the means to protect and fight against the Abyss better."

Reaching out to rub her head she dissolved her sword and whimpered quietly.

Y/N: "Artorias wanted me to tell you he's sorry."

While we both sat there letting Sif recollect her self she stood back up and I picked up the greatsword and strapped the scabbard to my back. As I turned back to Sif.

Y/N: "With the power of the twin Artorias swords, like before you have my back and I will watch yours."    

Y/N: "Now let's find Willow and see what she has planned for her grand return, are you with me Sif?"

As I said that Sif slowly walked to my side as we continued our way to the office that once housed Jacques Schnee. 

(A/N) I have no excuse aside from I kept writing this but kept starting over because I was not happy with it. anyway till then to-rah.