Warming Up

(A/N) Why do i make things more difficult for myself?
Also this is all over the place ill do better next time maybe we will see.
PS WHY DOES IT KEEP CLUSTERING TOGETHER IN THE PREVIEW??

Y/N 
P.O.V

Y/N: GOD DAMN SNOW STOP GETTING IN MY EYES I LOVE YA AND HATE YOU AH. 

i shouted as i got a mouthful of snow  and spit it out i continued trudging my way back very miserably. as i looked at the two bundled up bodies i'm carrying.

Y/N: Could always just leave them right... they don't need these two right? Pros are... yeah nothing cons are me freezing and getting frostbite.

Just then a popup showed itself 

NEW QUEST 

Save the Schnee's 
Rewards: you feel warm inside
Failure: WE WILL RIP YOUR SOUL OUT OF THERE AND THROW YOU INTO THE PITS OF SATAN'S BATHTUB

I looked at the message perturbed before closing it and trudging on grumbling about about the quest failure.

(Timeskip) Chibi Y/N climbing in the oven to clean it
Y/N P.O.V

I busted through the door of my log cabin that by gaming magic is bigger inside than outside almost terrifying how that works. I set the two ladies down on the couch near the roaring fire place and set their rapiers on the table near them. as i head to the kitchen to prepare something ill come up with something as i go.

And so i got started on making a nice meat stew with some bread rolls yeah simply well guess what not my fault my cooking skill is -5 and why am i arguing with MY SELF. I calmed down and blamed that outburst on the frost madness. An hour and a half passed by as the stew was still doing whatever stew does i decided to look at my STATS, SKILLS, And INVENTORY in that order. 

STATS

Y/N L/N EXP 2,078/12,000

Race: Human

Lvl 34

Hp 1,350

Sp 580

Mp 1,200

Title:The Specialist Of Atlas: 

STATS

STR 30

END 26

DEX 40

INT 30

WIS 40

LUK 30

Free Points: 25

10,998$

Y/N: I will allot those points later maybe if i remember. 

I said to myself quietly awhile looking in the pot of stew and checking on the bread.

SKILLS

Cooking lvl -5

GAMER MIND :

GAMER BODY:

OBSERVE:

ID CREATE:

ID ESCAPE:

Iai Jutsu move set: 

Jodan move set: 

Barrier: 

Meditation: