CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

I was really happy, so so so happy. I have everything I could ever wish for, well except my family. Jackson was mine and I was his and I never wanted to let go.

When we told his parents they thought we had already been dating for a while and Vivian and Ethan thought the same. I don't have my uncle in my life anymore and I have a boyfriend who loves me for me and I love him.

After the first few days of dating the L word became easier to say, it became like a habit or just something we both needed to say it as much as possible.

Every time he told me he loved me I had that warm feeling in my chest, I felt all giddy and excited and saying I love You back was my favorite thing to say.

When we told the guys they all exchanged money, they made a bet on when we would get together.

Tonight was me and Jackson's first date and I was beyond exited for it. He didn't tell me what we would be doing but he told me to dress casually, not fancy or anything too pretty.

I already liked this date because there was no way I was wearing a dress or anything too special.

I put on a loose black shirt that had the back exposed a little and some dark skinny jeans.

My shoes were the same, they were the only pair I had though but I took care of them so they weren't so bad. Just a little old and dirty. I don't think he'll care about shoes though, they aren't important.

I didn't have much makeup I could use and my face is usually clear so I just put a little mascara on. Not a lot that it covered all my lashes completely but just so it tinted them black and made my eyes pop.

I just put some lip gloss on because I didn't have lipstick.

My hair I kept the same, I did take a shower before this and I let my hair air dry and it curled like it always does.

Jackson insisted he picked me up, even though he lived right next to me.

I heard a knock on the door and Immediately started to freak out.

What if I look too casual?

I opened the door with a nervous smile and found Jackson on the other end. He had a big smile on his face, his hair combed back but still a little messy, he wore jeans and a black T-shirt which fit really well. We were twins, yay. I'm so awkward.

"Hi, come in, I just need my shoes" I told him and left the door open. I put on my old shoes and grabbed a jacket just in case and grabbed my phone and wallet.

I knew he was probably going to pay for the date but maybe if we got some food I could help. I like being prepared and I didn't want him to pay for me, a date is a little different.

I think it's being a gentleman to pay for your date but not for everything, I can pay too. Specially on other dates, the first one is special.

We walked out the door together and he opens my door for me and closes it behind me and he gets in his seat as we began driving to I don't know.

"Where are we going" I asked him looking at the trees blur as we pass them.

"You'll see when we get there" he replied and it wasn't a long drive before we pulled into the bowling alley.

"What?! Bowling! Let's go!" I didn't let him try and open my door and I ran to the entrance. I've never bowled before but I knew what I was supposed to do but I was excited because it always looked so fun.

"I guess you like it" Jackson smiled as he catches up with me.

"I am so exited" I squeal and jump in place.