Chapter 1: First Day Back...Again..

Ink Sans POV:

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

...

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

...

Ah, my morning enemy. Always 'beeps' me from sleeping in. Heh. Groaning, I threw the clock as it bounced of the wall, hitting the floor with a large clatter.

"Show you."

'Hi. M-my names Ink. Just your typical every day 'biggest nerd in the school' is what people say. But just cuz I know stuff does not make me a nerd! Anyways, I just really enjoy Art, it's so calming and amazing! And I guess, as what other people say, a shy attitude towards most stuff.'

Stretching, I put on my glasses which I'd think about my vi- (NOT IN MY BOOK) You know what I don't need  my viles. "YEET" and out the window it went. (THATS RIGHT THIS IS A NEW VERSION BOYS AND GIRLS)

"Why did I have to wake up to the alarm anyway-

I looked over to try and make out what the words said. I answered it. Honestly, I didn't expect what was coming...

"HEY INK! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! AGAIN!!!"

"GAH!" I yelped. "*sigh* m-morning dream..." I sounded like an absolute zombie.

'That, was Dream. Definitely loving school for, whatever reason. He's very..energetic..but it's not a bad thing! He's among one of my best friends! Just. I'm so so tired. That's what I get for binge watching Mew Mew Kissy Cutie all night. Well, it always could've been...'

"You ready? School starts at 8! Which is  in about...1 HOUR?!!"

"GAH! Oh my gosh dream!"

"SorrybutIgottagocuzgonnabelatebyeink"

"Bye D-"

Ok. So school starts at like 8. And I have an hour. Uh oh.

I quickly searched through my drawer for something good enough to wear out.

What I chose to wear was a white collared shirt with beige colour shorts and my classic sneakers. I still felt like something was missing though...

*Time Skip*

After rummaging through my draws, I finally found it. It flowed behind me, also covering roughly half my face.  'walking' down the stairs and made myself a bowl of cereal. I could say I'm normal. And I eat cereal for breakfast like normal...

But I'd be wrong. Unless having Lucky Charms like I'm a little kid is considered 'normal.'

And you know what. I have this feeling the multiverse wants to do a number on me.

And u know what? I'm right. CUZ I'M ABOUT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! Scrambling off my feet, I legit through my bowl in the sink. "Sorry bowl! You will be missed." I grabber my keys and headed straight for the door. What a great impression of me. "Let's see if I'll be able to run the distance." Same as always.

                                ...

Error's Pov:

"Ughh. I'm up before my alarm again?!"

"Whatever."

'So, I'm Error. Known as the 'most popular jock in school' as people would say or.well..the walking glitch is what others would say. NOT TRUE! Or simply just a star basketball player. What can I say? Train hard, Work Hard, Be Hardcore? My motto's for the day (XD)'

I started doing 1 handed push ups like every morning, andd extra since it was the first match of the season after school. I'm actually really hyped for this. Apparently our school have lost loads of games but that we had changed the teams up a bit so now I was playing with my friends and some..better..people. I probably know what your thinking though.

That's rude.

But hey if u saw it to, then you would be at the least be silently agreeing with me shaking your head.

Annyyyyways.

I put on a red shirt and grey trousers and after rummaging around through my draws for a while, I finally found my varsity jacket. It was a dark denim blue with a yellow 'E' on the front, also having a grey collar on it.

"Ok Error. First game of the season. You go to train as normal, then win the game against the other team. The Floweys have gotta get to the finals this year."

"Ok. That's enough pep talk."

Even though I wasn't late, I ran down the stairs. Then almost fell. Great start. I searched the cupboards for some breakfast but just decided to get a breakfast bar and some water.

Ok. So I could say I'm watching tv like normal...

But I'd be wrong. Unless watching colourful stabhorses who defeat people with the power of friendship is normal. Although the show is called 'My Little Pony.'

Pfftttt.

There stabhorses. End of.

Anyyywayssss, I look at the time and I see that it's 7:55...........Waittttt.

"OH CRUD I'M GONNA BE LATE!" I threw the remote slightly missing the sofa and it being thrown on to the floor. "Sorry remote! R.I.P!" Yea I felt the need to do that. I sprinted as fast I could the minute I grabbed my keys and my hat and ran to the door. Thank goodness I train because I was able to run the distance with ease.

...

Narrator:

"With the two of them sprinting towards there class, little did they know that they'll be meeting in a very cliche way...wow I'm really bad at this..thank goodness the characters can't hear me. (Stalker: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL I CANT FIX IT EVERY TIME) Sorry..sorry...wait..stalker?"

...

Both: "I reallllyy hope I'm not gonna be late for my class!"

They sprint towards each other mindlessly then....

Both: "OH SHI-!"

BAM 💥