The class filled in with students and in walked their homeroom teacher.

She didn't look quite happy and her usually neat bun was a mess that day.

She was out of it, but that was her personal life and she had no intention of letting that stop her from doing her job.

"Morning class, it's nice to see you're all here." She said her usual statement as her eyes quickly hovered over the heads of her students.

No seat was left unoccupied.

"I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day." She said as the bell rang indicating the start of the first lesson for the day.

Grace actually concidered walking with Shawn, since they shared the same first lesson and she had no one else to walk with.

So she did, she waited for him to exit the class and walked right beside him.

He did a double-take at first, finding his little mosquito buzzing right beside him.

What does she want now? He complained inwardly and rolled his eyes.

Since when had he lost his powers of invisibility?

"Go away." He shooed the little mosquito, trying to salvage whatever blood he had left inside him.

She didn't respond, instead, she shifted closer to him, their upper arms now brushing against each other.

She deliberately wanted to bother him, and dear God it was working.

He wanted to run, never in his life had he felt so threatened and harassed.

He took a quick side glance at her, low-key adoring the little sinister smirk she had on her caramelized face.

He draped an arm over her shoulders in an attempt to make her uncomfortable, but the only thing it did was make her snuggle even closer to him.

With his plan blatantly failing, he lifted his arm off her shoulder and shifted away from her.

She was a weird one indeed.

They got to class, just in time for the lesson to start. Mr Sentinel set his brown office bag on the table, leaning against his table and facing his students.

"Why aren't you with your partners?" He arched his blonde eyebrow, groans and grunts echoing in his fairly large class room.

Grace skipped over to Shawn, an uncalled for giddy feeling welling up on her inside.

How she enjoyed annoying him, for some reason she found it satisfactory.

Shawn was really getting tired of his mosquito, her constant buzzing by his ear was starting to get on his last nerves.

She was playing a dangerous game with him.

"So, yesterday was useless." She began, sitting close enough to make the dark haired boy really uncomfortable.

Again.

He looked over at her for a brief moment before resting his head on his folded arms.

"The quicker we do this, the sooner I'll be out of your life."

And with that Shawn was sold.

He sat upright and gave the witty girl his full attention, he would do anything to get her out of his life.

"Love." The boy knew all the three core themes, by head, his memory was sharp so he found it easy to store data.

That was also what made him good at what he did- outside of school that is.