Chapter 26

Guess who is in Japan? Hahahah me! Thank you so much for being patient. I have finally moved to Japan and the whole process was quite exhausting but finally I've settled!

And Kainaat! If you're reading this, I don't know how the message icon disappeared from this app? Help me!

After making sure that Jeonsoo was asleep, Taehyung made his way towards the living room where Jeongguk was watching a boxing match with the sound muted.

"Hey" Taehyung greeted as he ungracefully plopped down beside the younger.

Jeongguk turned towards him and gave him his full attention.

"How'd it go?" Jeongguk asked expectantly.

Taehyung sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

"You okay hyung?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"I'm going to call it quit with Daniel." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk was quite taken back.

"What? What happened? Did he hurt you?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Why? I thought everything was going well." Jeongguk asked, confused.

He really would like it if they break up but Jeongguk don't want to see his hyung hurting.

"Its Jeonsoo. . . . He don't like Daniel." Taehyung explained.

Jeongguk was shocked.

"And... What? Jeonsoo's opinion shouldn't.." Jeongguk began but was cut off with Taehyung's glare.

"What the fuck Gguk? Of course his opinion matters!" Taehyung whisper shouted.

Jeongguk was bewildered.

"I know hyung.. but you like Daniel! You said you were happy.."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No one's important than Jeonsoo. Daniel's a nice guy but I can live without him."

Jeongguk feels bad. But he did not want to argue any further since he know how defensive Taehyung could get when it comes to Jeonsoo.

"Okay hyung. I'll respect that." Jeongguk said.

Jeonsoo was glad to have both his father and taetae on his basketball game. This time, taetae was allowed to wear Jeonsoo's Jersey as it was not in the school compound.

Jeongguk and Taehyung seated themselves at the very front with custom made 'Jeonsoo 08' Jersey.

8 was actually Jeongguk's number and Jeongguk was proud to see his son wearing it too.

"I'm actually so nervous! I know Jeonsoo don't like loosing!" Taehyung started whining as he always does whenever Jeonsoo is playing. He was always so nervous that Jeongguk just laughed at him first but he knew better now.

"He'll be fine hyung. His free throws are getting better too. Don't worry." Jeongguk reassured him.

"Oh my God! Are you Jeon Jeongguk!" A woman shrieked cutting off whatever Taehyung was going to say.

Taehyung was quiet annoyed to be cut off as he was very nervous for the game and he usually need Jeongguk to reassure him that, "yes hyung he'll do great. He's got the blood of a baller"

But soon he was distracted by the sight of Jeonsoo warming up.

His heart melted when he saw how serious Jeonsoo was.

He take out his phone and take some pictures of the little Jeon and he sighed contented when he set it as his wallpaper ( replacing the previous picture which was also Jeonsoo being cute with puppies.)

He turned to Jeongguk to see that he was still busy talking with that same woman.

He don't know why he was so annoyed by the sight.

He faked a cough.

Jeongguk quickly turn his head towards him.

"Hyung you okay?" He asked with concern.

Taehyung can't help but be petty.

"I just want you to know that your son's game is about to start." And then he turned to look at Jeonsoo again, feeling smug at Jeongguk's shock face.