3

Jeongguk returned with Jeonsoo with a heavy heart.

Taetae left early because of emwergwenshii! I mish him shoo mush! But Taetae said he will bwing chwokwowate for evweone tommorow!

He tried to stir any unwanted thoughts out of his head while he was driving.

As soon as he entered his home, he washed up Jeonsoo which consisted of the toddler crying throughout the bath, he really hate bathing!

And when Jeonsoo was all washed up and distracted with drawings, Jeongguk picked up his phone and dialled Seokjin's number.

He was very impatient and the ringing of the call was annoying him.

Hello Jk! Seokjin greeted.
You knew! Jeongguk whispered shouted at him, not wanting to startle his son.

What is it this time? You should really stop shouting at me all the time!
Seokjin nonchalantly say.

You introduced Park Seojoon to Taehyung when I left the city! You knew that everyone loves Taehyung! You took advantage of his vulnerability! What is your problem? And now he's married to Park fucking Seojoon!
Jeongguk shouted.

Seokjin sighed was evident. And Jeongguk was shocked to hear him shout.

Jeon Jeongguk! You have no right to be angry! You also got married and have a kid! It took Taehyung longer than you did to move on! You have no right to be angry at me as well! Yes I sent Park Seojoon to Taehyung. But as a lawyer! Taehyung needed a lawyer to have access to his father's will! I did him a favour because I felt bad for him after you left him. What happens after that is not in my control. What if Park Seojoon decided to woo Taehyung, Taehyung was single at the time. Just like you said! Taehyung is beautiful! You can't blame Park Seojoon for taking his chance. And you most definitely cannot blame Taehyung! You weren't there for him. Park Seojoon chased after him for five fucking years!"

Jeongguk was speechless.

"And how do you know all this?" He asked Seokjin.

Seokjin chuckled.

"I loved him too"

Jeongguk was speechless.

"You fucking fuck! I fucking hate you Kim Seokjin!" He shouted and hang up the phone.

Fuck! Kim Taehyung returns in my life with a chaos but he hasn't even done anything!

He thought.

"Papa? I'm scwawed.." His son cried and Jeongguk cursed himself.