Chapter 24

"Tae!" Jeongguk called when Taehyung and Jeonsoo got out of the car.

"There's this fair Yoongi hyung talked about and he said he was going to take the kids tonight. Do you want to come too? With me and Jeonsoo? I mean Jeonsoo would love it if you're there. I would love it too." Jeongguk rambled on nervously.

Taehyung chuckled and laughed lightly.

"A fair? Taetae please! Taetae please! Jeonsoo want to go!" Jeonsoo begged.

"Okay! Its not weekend and I don't know why you think its a good idea but if we can get home early then sure, it'll be nice!" Taehyung said to Jeongguk who smiled sheepishly.

"Okay! I'll pick you guys up, yeah?" He asked.

Taehyung shrugged.

"Okay! Have a nice day Gguk!"

"Bye bye daddy! See you!" Jeonsoo said and Jeongguk watch as Taehyung and Jeonsoo made their way towards the school holding hands.

Jeongguk changed his outfit for the third time and looked himself in the mirror.

"Don't hesitate to dress up. You are not trying to get a date with someone new. You are trying to win back someone whose heart you break before. You should let him know your effort!"

Jeongguk just hope that Yoongi is as reliable as he says he is.

He comed his hair nicely, showing his forehead which he knew the elder like. And he put on his pair of boot which go along well with his blue jeans and black jacket he recently brought.
He grabbed his keys and wallets and made his way towards the kindergarten to pick up Taehyung and Jeonsoo.

His phone rang and he quickly answered when he saw that it was Yoongi.

"Hey hyung!" He greeted.

"Jeongguk! Change of plans! We can't come to the fair!"

Jeongguk gasped.

"What! Hyung! I already told Taehyung about the plans!" He exclaimed, worried.

"Hyung! He is going to think I'm taking him out on a date! And he will think that I'm disrespectful and.."

"Jeongguk! Listen to me for a second!" Yoongi cut him off.

"Jimin is going to take care of it. Plus this is a great opportunity. Just know your limits. Don't expext anything from him. Just make sure you all are having a nice time."

"Is Jimin hyung aware of our plan?" Jeongguk asked, worried. Jimin hate his gut.

"No! I just told him to talk to Taehyung."

Jeongguk was nervous about the night because he absolutely feared that Taehyung will figure out his plan with Yoongi. He wants to carry out the plan as smoothly as possible.

"Daddy!" He was distracted from his thoughts by his son's cheerful voice.

"Hey baby!" He greeted and let out an exaggerated "oof" when his son barreled into his open arms.

"Did you had fun at school?" Jeongguk asked his son. He smiled at Taehyung who was approaching them.

"Yes Daddy! Mister Jung taught out some cool new songs!" His son reported excitedly.

"Oh really? Will you sing for me and Taetae in the car?" He asked.

"Yes daddy! I'm so excited! Taetae says he will buy me lots of toys at the fair! Lets go! Lets go! Lets go!"