I walk into the living room seeing them sitting on the couch like some little innocent angels they are.

"So who gonna tell me what happen while I was gone" I said to them nicely. None of them didn't say anything except for....

"Since these hoes ain't gonna say shit lemme tell you what happened y/n/n." Scott said....

Scott POV

It was a regular normal day today. Me & the boys were just chilling at Dabin & Y/N's house. We have been at their house for about two weeks. Basically we was keyword WAS helping Dabin out with watching over the house with him since Y/N don't trust Dabin to take care of the house by himself. So she made sure that we will help him out with the house. Y/N made sure to put me in charge on the low low since she trust me more than Dabin to take care of the house.

Anyways we was all chilling in the living room watching some movies while eating some junk food. As my friends were all up in the movie I look around the room. That shit look fucking disgusting. Moldy pizza boxes with leftover moldy pizza laying around the living room, Drinks spilled all over the couches & rugs, A white substance sitting all so nicely on the walls & y/n favorite couch, Blankets all ripped up to shreds. I got up and left the living room hoping and praying the kitchen don't look like a mess.

OHHHHH BOYYYY WAS I FUCKING WRONG!!!!!

Dishes pilled up in the sink & along on the counter, water spraying everywhere since someone broke the faucet, something that is green & illuminating brightly in the refrigerator. I am scared shit less at this point. I don't even want to go upstairs cause I know that shit is probably tremendously horrible.

"Guys bring your asses in here right now!!" I screamed at the guys as I hear their footsteps....

"AHHHHH!!!!" I know that scream anywhere....I saw a sight that is fucking hilarious... Dabin is in Christian arms while the both of them are screaming. Man I should record this moment butttt......

"How the fuck are we gonna clean all of this!! Y/N will kill us, Make our murder look like an accident, Also I put her on my life insurance so I know she finna kill me" Dabin said being a whole wuss. Like Dabin grow some balls dude!

"Wait! Wait! Whatchu mean by WE Hong Dabin! Do you mean YOU! Cause she will kill you first before killing us." Cline said looking up & down at Dabin.

"Can y'all stop bitching! Let's start cleaning! Like this house finna ve spotless" I said thinking to myself what could possibly go wrong....

Oh Boy Don't I Regret Those Words...

*5 Hours Later*

Author's POV

Yeahhhh I know y'all was waiting for 3rd person, but she is on break at this moment so I'm taking over till she gets off from her break.

Anyways during those hours Scott was upstairs cleaning the bathrooms & bedrooms. Scott was getting shit done minding his own business while leaving y'all's alone.

Meanwhile Downstairs....Things became a war zone....You would've thought these 4 Dumbos would have started cleaning HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA LMAOOOOAAAAAA WRONG😂😂😂!!

These lol children thought it would be a good time to have some fun before Y/N return home to kill their asses and collect their life insurances. Since these dumbass put Y/N on their life insurances so Y/N finna be having BANK BANK!!

Well it started with Cline hooking his phone up to the Bluetooth speaker to play some music while they Quote Unquote "Clean". Cream had actually started cleaning but he gotten tired and bored. Even though he didn't make this house look like shit along with Scott he had to somewhat help.

Next Dabin started throwing bubbles at Christian and y'all know what happened next....

Y/N's POV

"And that basically what happened lil sis" Scott said to me.

"Well Scott thank you for telling me what happened so I'm letting you both & cream off the hook" I said to both Cream & Scott with a smile before turning my head to the biggest culprits of this mess....

"As for You, Christian, and Cline, y'all asses are grounded for 3 months. Y'all will be doing the house work as well as anything me, Cream, and Scott ask y'all to do during these 3 months. Also Dabin you ain't getting No Cookie, No Kitty Kat, No Punani Tsunami, No Pussy from me in these 3 months too" I said

"But--Buttt Y/N!!!" Dabin, Cline & Christian whine at me but I don't give a fuck if you can't do the time then don't do the fucking crime.

"No But But Y/N!!! Y'all did this so deal with the consequences" I said giving them that Black Mothers Look

"She said But But" Cline said laughing

"You know what 6 months of this punishment!!" I yelled at those three looking at them just daring them to say something else cause I would add more time to their punishment.

"Since y'all understand I'm going upstairs to sleep night guys, Also Dabin you rooming with Christian okay? Okayyy nighty night guys!" I said to them heading upstairs

Scott POV

Well that's it of this imagine I hope you guys enjoy it just as much Me & Cream did!! Also please understand the Author is going through life dealing with writer's block but she is trying her best on working on these imagines as well as working on the mafia mini series so it'll take her some time to update but she haven't forgotten about any of y'all❤️❤️. Also comment down below on who y'all want the author to write about next, she loves seeing y'all comment on her imagines cause she feel like she is doing a great job at writing them and making y'all happy. The Author also wants to tell y'all that if you ever need to talk to someone, or just vent/rant, or just need some advice or a hug go ahead and message her cause she care and worry about y'all wellbeing. She loves you guys so much❤️❤️!! ANYCHUUUUWAYSSSS THATS IT FROM ME YALL.. .. .. SO PEACE OUT MOTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!