Christian Yu

Angst & Short also a teaser to the next imagine

Christian POV

Why did this happened to me? Why did this happened to us? Why do I gotta be the one hurting....while you having the time of your life? Why do I gotta be the one broken while you be fixed? Why am I forgotten about while you with the one that hurt you so many times? I was always there for you! I was the one that stayed down for you! I was the one who gave you everything just to make sure you ain't struggling no more. I gave you my mind...I gave you my soul....I gave you my loyalty.....I gave you my love......I also gave you my heart...... But yet you broke it just to satisfied your selfish needs. All of those promises we made for each other was just empty.......that's the word......empty......just empty like your heart......but why are you still in my heart......I want to say I hate you but I would be lying on how I still feel about you.....I fell so deep into you. I was just a puppet and you was pulling the strings.....you had me under your spell....you pulled me in then you just left me left me without a trace......

Hot damn!!! This is just a sneak peak on the next imagine I'mma be creating about Christian Yu. I told y'all I'mma be trying to update this book more. I hope y'all love this little mini teaser for now. Byeeeeee my Lil Angels 💞💞💞💞💞