Part 7

"Hyung" Jin whispered to himself. He was contemplating whether he wanted ice cream but he was to lazy to go all the way to the ice cream truck at the center of the park. Being the antisocial person he was, he wanted to go with one of his hyungs to buy ice cream.

"YES!!!" All of the members of BTS responded, desperate for Jin's attention.

"I want ice cream...I'll go by myself." Jin said shyly. He didn't want to push his hyungs into going with him, so he decided to be the hyung he is....well was. Knowing that the other members didn't want ice cream except for himself, he started to stand up.

"It might be dangerous Jinnie  you need someone." Namjoon said abruptly while shooting off the ground.

"Ok who" Jin responds, curiously.
"OF COURSE ME." Hoseok jumps up.
Jin giggles, "No, I'm an adu-young adult I can do this by myself." He huffs as he put his hands on his tiny waist.

"I'll treat you Jinnie. Oppa has a lot of money." Jungkook says waving his money around. The other members turned their heads towards the original maknae absolutely flabbergasted.

Jimin questioned why he called himself oppa when he clearly hated it when fans called him that and Yoongi was as perplexed as Jimin knowing that Jungkook hates paying because he's the (or was the) maknae. After that sudden exclamation from Jungkook, Taehyung started to argue with Jungkook why he was better then him to assist Jin. This eventually led to a whole entire World War III in the, what once was peaceful, park.

Jungkook was tackling Taehyung, while Namjoon and yoongi where rapping cyphers at each other. Jimin and Hoseok started complaining and whining that they never had a chance with Jinnie. Little did they know that Jin already escaped when Jungkook was suddenly waving his money. Jin successfully fled from the chaos and headed towards the ice cream truck. It didn't take long for Jin until he finally found his long awaited prize, his ice cream.

"Hi can I get a stra-"
"Oh hi Jin, I didn't think I'll see you around here." There stood Sehun, smiling brightly at Jin. Jin almost had a mini heart attack by how sudden the meeting with one of Exo's  members was.

Bruh I literally haven't posted in such a long time. Oh well hope I don't disappoint you guys even more than I disappoint my parents 🤠