Chapter 6

The members finished their food they got from Panda Express and headed back home, where Yoongi and Jin were already awake. It was 3 days before their concert, but with the stage getting set up they had spare time. The group decided to go outside. It has been a long time since the group stepped out of the house not for food purposes, medical emergencies, or (mostly) for their career either walking down to the studio to film a Bts Run or going on the airport. Unfortunately because of their career they had to go to isolated places for their managers weren't there . The members decided to go to a secluded park to enjoy their time. It was quiet the only sound that were heard were either dogs barking, birds tweeting, or the click clack of joggers foot around the park. Although Bts was known worldwide the few people in the park seemed to not recognize them. The members were able to walk freely around the park they eventually stopped at a big tree to lie down under away Far away from the park. The members placed a mat and brought the baskets of food.

" Can you feed me Jung kookie!" Jin closed his eyes and opened his mouth waiting for food to come to his mouth, which never came. The members just looked at Jung kook envious at him.

"So disrespectful you know I'm older than you." Jung kook playfully said.

"Huh?" Jin said confused. "I'm OldEr tHaN yOu!! What do you mean ya little brat." Jin whined, which melted everyone's heart.

" You're 16 now Jinnie,show some honorifics to your hyungs."

"Fine, feed me please Namjoon hyung." Jin smirked at Jungkook. Jungkook's smile suddenly tugged downwards.
"Hey, you said I could feed you!" Jungkook said annoyed at Namjoon not hesitating to feed Jin and Jin betraying him.
"You lost your turn." Namjoon said still looking into Jin's eyes while feeding him.