Arguing

Honey glared at the wall after plopping down on the sheets of his and Edge's bed.

"Honey." Edge called as he crawled after him on to the bed.

"Edge?" Honey deviated his gaze from the wall to Edge's face.

Edge put on a delicate smile for him, "What? Are you surprised?"

"No, I just thought that you were going to go bark at Black first..." He shook his head

"The thought crossed my mind, but you are more important." He scooted closer to Honey.

Honey smiled and offered his hand, Edge in return took it in his own. "He's lucky to have you... if I were in your shoes I would have let him go to jail." He kissed the hand.

"Heh... thanks." Honey chose to ignore the jail part of that phrase, he was used to Edge saying stuff like that. He kissed Edge's cheek. He liked to believe Edge meant no harm in what he said.

"No problem." Edge returned the kiss clinking their teeth together.

It was like a game to Edge, to just one-up Honey. Honey didn't mind it he would fully utilize this when and if he was in the mood.

He let himself relax back into the bed, he let Edge give him all of his attention. His lips gently clashed against any of Honey's exposed bones.

Edge suddenly pushed off the bed and twisted his body so his feet hit the floor, "Now, I'm going to chew your brother out."

"If he wants to act like a kid I treat him like one." Edge snatched up a pair of Koss PortaPro headphones. Honey already missed the other's affection.

"Go ahead... and... thank you Edge." Honey smiled softly at Edge as he turn on his own phone and plugged the head phones in.

"No problem, now listen to your music. I'll be back." Edge put the PortaPros over Honey's supposed ears and pressed play. Honey giggled and laid back doing as he was told, Edge snuck off.

———

He frowned as he made his way to Black's room and slammed the door behind him he could finally be as loud as he wanted to be.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know how worried he was? Now if you're done acting like a little brat--"

"I don't want to hear it Edge... I've heard the lecture..." Black interrupted

"No you will listen. You must be some kind of idiot! Do you think that your actions don't affect the rest of us?! You need to wake up! You need to see that the fucking world doesn't revolve around you!" Edge stomped to get Black's attention, and he succeeded.

"It's not our problem that you screwed up as a teen, but you need to own up to your mistakes!"

"BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT AND YOU KNOW IT!!!"

"But you were there, and you were caught." They glared each other down and Edge continued.

"You are not my damn problem to worry about, nor are you your brother's! Clean up your act Bl--"

"I HAVE! I AM!! JUST FUCKING LAY OFF!!" Black shoved Edge out of the his room, he slammed the door as hard as he could.

"DO THAT AGAIN AND I'LL TAKE YOUR DOOR OFF IT'S HINGES!!" Edge growled

"DO IT HONEY WILL MAKE YOU PUT IT BACK!" Black hissed through the door.

Edge gruffed and swiveled, he stormed to the kitchen so he could keep and eye on Black. Black's parole officer wouldn't be here until next week, but Black didn't know that now did he? He just believed the the officer would be here tomorrow or today.

Black had realized Edge had lied about his parole officer's visit the moment the fight had ended. He growled and threw his phone at the mattress. He watched the door as he moved to his window and quietly opened it.

He mad his escape clambering down the ladders until he got to the street. He bolted, now stupid thing about leaving his phone behind meant that he had no way to contact anyone, and he had no means of transportation.

So he just ran.

Words: 694