Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]

Почніть із самого початку

"you can stay here and play if you don't want to go on the water.. watch over our things alright?"

you asked Tamaki and he rubbed his face using his paws. you took your sun screen and put them on you before going on the water.

you enjoyed your alone time on the water as Tamaki rest on the chair, when suddenly bunch of guys came to you and talked to you that Tamaki saw. he sat on the chair and stare carefully at the guys identifying what the guys intention when suddenly.. he saw you laugh from a distance that doesn't seem to be good for him that he immediately jump off the chair and hurried to a swimwear store stealing a trunks and went to a bathroom to transform.

"t-tsss... why is s-she.. laughing with those guys?"

Tamaki mumbled and run out to reach you pulling you away from the guys making you really confused since you have no idea that he is Tamaki.

"w-wait.. sorry.. but i don't know you.."

you told him and looked at his eyes making him really nervous and look away.

"t-they're.... just hitting on you.. don't get yourself involve to them.."

he told you while his cheeks are blushing.

"If that's the case.. Thanks for saving me.. I've kinda notice the other guy was secretly taking a picture of me so i wanted out but i don't know how.. they're so persistent and have so many reason our conversation doesn't end.."

you told him making him really anxious that he almost went to the guy who took the picture of you but you held his hand stopping him and told him.

"there's no need.. really.. i don't like anymore attention.. as a treat for saving me.. mind if you join me and my cat for some snacks?"

you told him.

"I-I can't.."

he nervously told you.

"hehe! why? do you have a girlfriend that'll get jealous?"

you asked with a smile.

"N-no! i-"

"Well if no! then join me.. it's the least i could do for saving me there.."

you told him and pulled him towards the beach chair where you left your things and Tamaki.

"So.. what's your name?.. i'm Y/N"

You introduced and he answered as if like a whisper.

"T-Tamaki.."

you heard what he said that really surprised you making you say.

"really?! My Tamaki would be really happy to meet you! you two have the same name.. hehe! i named him after my favorite anime character.. hehe!"

you told him and finally you two reach the chair but noticed Tamaki was gone.

"huh.. i surely told him to stay near.."

you said and looked around where Tamaki would gone to but couldn't see him near.

"h-he probably play somewhere far?"