Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]

TAMAKI AMAJIKI
[ TRUTH OR DARE SCENARIO ]
tamaki x Too forward Reader
Part 2

TAMAKI AMAJIKI[ TRUTH OR DARE SCENARIO ]tamaki x Too forward ReaderPart 2

Credits to the artist who made Tamaki so damn cute! :*

Note:

Alright so I made a part 2 since I felt part 1 looks rushed and if I look at my point of view as a reader.. I want more.. hehe! Besides there are a lot of reader requesting for Tamaki oneshot.. Enjoy!!

______________________

Love confession starts through a truth or dare game and it might looked so rushed to everyone's eyes, for you.. it felt like eternity being with Tamaki day by day.

In school, after school or during internship that both of you kept secret to Fatgum since  you don't want to hinder Tamaki during Internship and kept it hidden during missions so villains wouldn't gain good use of you.

However, during a mission when even interns could get injured villains got Intel about you and Tamaki from a spy probably inside UA Academy.

You were held captive by one villain who have a gun pointing at your head and said.

"One move.. and I'll blast your girlfriend's head.."

He said and smirked, Fatgum looked at Tamaki who looked so pissed and don't even know what he could even do to save you, he felt miserable since he's currently vulnerable at the moment right now your life's in danger.

"Quirk or what not.. she's still human and could die with this.."

The villain said and laughed.

"Shit it should be me.. tss.."

Kirishima said who looked so pissed since he's more compatible to be the hostage at the moment.

"Currently I can't lecture Tamaki.. what should I do to save Y/N.."

Fatgum thought feeling frustrated specially now you're currently unconscious and couldn't use your quirk at the moment which was a good use to escape.

"It's such an inconvenience to be a hero eh?.. I didn't do much and all of you looks so miserable! Hahahaha!"

The villain shouts in laughter but then Tamaki suddenly shouts.

"Y/N!!! Wake up!!! We have so many things to do remember?! All the thing you listed on your notebook.. we'll do it all!! So please.. wake up.."

Takami shouts that somehow made you mumble..

"Date.."