Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]

Kaminari Denki
[ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
Kaminari x Reader
W/ Shoto Todoroki Bonus scene.

Sixth part
Of
Fornication Quirk Scenarios

Warning: Contains Sexual scenes and Bakugo language, please be weary of what you are reading! :)

Credits to the artist
________________________

The name Toya Todoroki brought pain for Shoto, he might be his greatest rival when it comes to you back in the days but ever since the day Toya left home..

He's been missing his older brother who have courage to sneak in Shoto's shared room with you back at the Todoroki residence just to play with the two of you and give whatever you two want that you two couldn't get specially the love and affection of a family member.

Shoto tried his best to hold on his tears and asked.

"What suddenly brought his name?.."

He asked.

"He's.. Dabi.."

You told him that surprised Shoto and tried to deny it.

"What are you saying?.. there might be some coincidence?.."

He said.

"No.. his quirk, his eyes, everything.. it's him.. he even carries a photo of us.. and.. he got to UA because of the necklace Toya gave me.."

You told him.

"Don't joke around Y/N.."

He said and tried to smile.

"Shoto.. we can't.. let anyone know.. I don't want him to get cought.. maybe we could change his mind and bring him home.."

You told him and cried really loud that made him hug you really tight.

"He's done bad things.. for the two of us.. what should we do?.."

You told him and looked up to see his eyes.

"I'll think of something.. alright?.."

He told you and gave you a quick kiss at your forehead before looking at your eyes again.

"For now.. I think you should take a bath.."

He said and wiped your tears with a smile that instantly changed your mood.