(Wolf brigade. Sorry but they are pretty cool.)

Then he leave. I was going to wait for the success of the combine empire.

I hope we do not fail.

Present day on atlas...

3rd person POV

On atlas everything was calmed. The general said that's the combine wouldn't invade the great land of atlas. To elevate the moral of the troops... But how wrong they were...

On the distance a large force of the combine was on its way to atlas. But the first wave was a company of scanner to distract them.

A. Soldier 1: awww men. It's kinda boring to be patrolling the borders. Hey! Jack. Do you think the so called "powerful combine" will arrive to atlas?

A. Soldier 2: yeah, if they are that powerful to take the kingdoms without force then they have kinda power, but not only armamentistic, but politically to.

A. Soldier 1: you worried to much. In my opinion, the combine are just full of them self. We could teach them a lesson and take the kingdoms back with no problem.

A. Soldier 2: you are overstimating your enemy, and that is a great mistake.

A. Soldier 1: so they are!! They do not know the mighty of the atlesian military!

But their talked was interupted when a alarm Rong off and both soldiers got in to their position. Waiting for the attack. And they saw some weird flying like drones on their way.

A

A. Soldier 1: what are does?!

A. Soldiers 2: don't know but shoot them!!

He said and the defense force of the border shoot every single one of the scanner.

A. Soldier 1: see. That was easy.

A. Soldier 2: don't yelled victory yet. They could be scout drones.

A soldier 1: doesn't matter we won!

But again their talked was interupted when they saw a large force of the combine with dropship, gunships, Hunter choppers and finally, the gun- choppers