Not A Chapter (Q&A)

Not A Chapter

Disappointed that this isn't an update? I'm sorry. I know I'm taking a year and a half to update, and I'm sorry. These past couple of months have been hectic. I've actually moved...countries. So trying to settle in, prepare for school and find a part time job have been hard. It kept me really busy.

Anyways, I'm going to do the Q&A chapter I promised months ago. If you have any more questions for me, then comment on this post and I'll include them to the post. Thank you!

I love you all and I'm grateful that you like my story and support me TT

Dad Joke of the Day (Thought I forgot?): I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day.

Question time:

1. How did you become a kpop fan?

- Honestly, I saw a mv for bts in 2017, and tbh I laughed. I thought it was cheesy and funny. Jokes on me because two weeks later I was obsessed with the song and I was introduced to the best thing that has ever happened to me. EXO.

2. How old are you and where are you from?

- I am 24 years old. Surprised? I know, I have the mind of a 12 year old. I am originally from Ethiopia, but my ancestors are a mix of Turkish, Italian, and Ethiopian. I've never lived in Ethiopia though, only visited during summer vacations.

3. Why did you decide to write fanfics?

- Tbh, the first fanfic I ever wrote was for Justin Bieber (it was dark times, don't judge) and I wrote them because I enjoyed other fanfics I read. At first I thought fanfics were weird but slowly got into them and slowly started writing myself.

4. Is this '7' based on a true story?

- Girl I wish. Ain't no rich CEO in my life right now lol.

5. Do you enjoy writing?

- I love writing. It's kind of an escape. It feels like a complete different world when I'm writing and I like that.

6. What relaxes you the most?

- I was gonna say music but honestly I listen to music when I'm on the move so I'd say reading? I love reading books so much. Cleaning kind of relaxes me too hehe.

7. What's one of your hobbies?/ Any hobbies besides writing?

- Reading. No hesitation.

8. Any plans on writing Mafia AU.

- At the moment no. although I do enjoy reading them a lot.

9. Do you like daddy kink genre?

- I can indulge myself in a sub/dom story but idk about daddy kink. For some reason, I can't get on the whole boat of calling a sexual partner daddy. Probably because I call my actual father that sometimes lol.

10. Ever read a reverse harem fic in this platform.

- I haven't but I'd love to. If you have one to recommend, then please do.

11. Opinion about reverse harem genre?

- I think it'd be cool to read one actually. Like I said, haven't read them but oi want to.

12. Do you have a favorite fanfic author on aff or wattpad.

- Hmmm. That's a hard one. I actually don't have one fave one but I do have authors I absolutely enjoy reading their works. I haven't ventured much outside Baekhyun fanfics, Chanyeol recently but that's about it. There was a time, I read Sehun fanfics, and even Luhan. Lately, I've been reading It's Always you by Jade_S4M and I like the story. It's a Chanyeol story so if your bias is Channie, give it a read!

13. What motivates you to write?

- My fairly boring life haha. By writing, I can immerse myself into a different world.

That's it for now! Please keep the questions coming!

One question for you: What's your fave exo comeback? 

Mine is kokobop (and monster, and tempo and all of it ahhhh)