Chapter 15

Dad Joke of the Day: Nothing rhymes with orange? False. Nothing and orange don't rhyme.

Ok, I'm done.

Playlist:

Sacrifice by Black Atlass and Jessie Reyez (listen to this for this chapter, it goes...well)

Planez by Jeremih and J Cole

Call Out My Name by The Weeknd (Or really almost every song by him)

High For This by The Weeknd

Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood

Earned It by The Weeknd

Crazy In Love (Remix) by Beyoncé

Chapter 15

Soft lips press against Mia's own, moving gently. Startled, she barely reciprocated, frozen in place by the sudden, and unexpected move from Baekhyun. Pulling away slowly, Baekhyun's eyes bore into Mia's. They stare at each other in an odd way, as if it's a silent argument. Their glances battle each other quietly. Looking into Baekhyun's eyes, Mia's heart skips a beat but she doesn't react. In the back of her mind, she knows the right thing to do here is to pull away, look away, turn around and leave, but it's easier said than done. Her eyes shift to his hair, avoiding eye contact. His black hair with undertones of red is slightly disheveled, a result of his hands running through them multiple times. Then lower to his eyes that seem to still look at her in question, intense. Then lower to his mouth. Pink, soft, and plump in a little pout. Oh she wants to feel that mouth on hers again. And so she does. It's not like one of those close-mouthed kisses one experiences in eighth grade, when you've never held hands with the opposite sex. It's a full on, open-mouthed, sexual kiss. Mia loves it. Her body melts into Baekhyun's as he hold her closer. Their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. Mia relents all power as Baekhyun's hand slowly travels up her body and into her hair, holding her tighter, and pulling her in closer.

Baekhyun's warm lips part slowly as he pushes Mia against the closed door of the elevator. The coolness of the metal creating a contrast against the heat of Baekhyun's body. The earlier gentleness is long gone when Baekhyun runs his tongue along Mia's bottom lip. Opening her mouth, Mia welcomes Baekhyun's tongue as he tastes her. Mia lets out a small moan, encouraging Baekhyun to push harder, slightly grinding his body against hers. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Baekhyun hold Mia's head in his hands pulls her back into a fiery, passionate, and sloppy kiss. Her hands work around Baekhyun's body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

Pulling away, Baekhyun looks into Mia's glazed eyes, searching for any hint of doubt or any hesitation. When he finds nothing but lust and want, he moves his hand to hers and clasps it in his own. Pulling away from the elevator, Baekhyun leads Mia towards his bedroom and she follows, hypnotized. Biting her lip, she stares at Baekhyun's back as he walks through his house and into his bedroom. Once they're standing by the foot of the bed, Baekhyun doesn't hesitate before he takes her bottom lips between his. Baekhyun works his tongue inside Mia's mouth again and caresses her tongue skillfully and gently, his hands cupping her face to hold her close. Pulling on the courage buried deep inside, Mia moves her hands to the hem of Baekhyun's shirt before pulling it up. Their kiss temporarily interrupted by the shirt coming off. Dragging his hands, down Mia's side, Baekhyun pulls the white shirt tucked inside her jeans and pulls it over her head, leaving her in her black bra.

They take this moment to catch their breaths as they both stare at each other's bodies. Mia's eyes roam over Baekhyun's fit body. His defined pectorals and abs begging to be touched. Then she looks lower, to the obvious strain in his jeans. When she looks back up, Baekhyun pulls her in for another kiss as he gently helps her lie down on his large bed. The cover soft against Mia's bare back. They slowly move towards the top of the bed without breaking the kiss so Mia lies on her back, her head on Baekhyun's pillows. Baekhyun matches her body's form as he lies on top of her, supporting his weight with his arm. His other hand ventures over Mia's curved body, exploring every inch he can reach. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Baekhyun's full of passion, lust, and want. No words are spoken, but a story worthy of them is communicated in silence. Baekhyun leans in and softly kisses up and down Mia's neck while she lets out little whimpers of anticipation. Baekhyun works his way back to her tender, smooth lip and lands a loving and intense kiss. He moves his lips down to her neck again, and Mia's resistance crumbles and she lets out a soft moan. Mia feels his hot breath on her neck as he gently nibbles on the skin with his teeth, soothing it with his tongue.