21 🧬

"Do you think it is a good idea for me to get my stuff ready for my trip?" I ask Neo as I stared at the clothes in my closet after I changed clothes.

"If you want to, I can do it for you," Neo suggests.

"It would be nice if you helped me. I like packing my things, so you can help with how the weather is going to be, what we are going to do, you know?" I tell him.

"Well, for the plane, wear something comfortable. In New York, it's sunny and hot, but not hot hot as you say it," I giggle and roll my eyes at him. "It is a good idea to get nice clothes for walking around, comfortables shoes are also a good idea," He continues.

"Do you think I have enough underwear?" I ask as I open my underwear drawer.

"I can order more if you want," He suggests.

"I would like that, thank you. Also..." I stop talking as my face turns red from embarrassment.

"What? Something bothering you? Do you want me to order something specific?" Neo ushers worryingly.

"No! It's nothing you should be worried about," I sigh and sit on the carpeted floor. "I'm embarrassed to ask something," I blush as I play with the hem of my oversized shirt.

"You know there is no need to be ashamed of asking me something. I won't judge you or tell if you should do something or not. Of course, I'll do that if it has anything to do with your health and well being. Other than that, I'll only support and encourage you," My cheeks hurt from how much I'm smiling and burn less from Neo's caring words.

"I never thank enough for having you in my life, Neo. I sometimes find myself thinking how lonely I would be if you hadn't come into my life. Yes, I have friends, but you, a computer program, not to be mean, understands me the best than actual humans. I don't think I'll ever have enough words to thank you," My small speak brings tears to my eyes, but I keep them from falling. "It's not your fault, but the only mistake you have is not being able to let me hug you."

It was silent after that, only my small sniffs and Neo's mechanics inside the walls are the sounds that reach my ears. A small gasp leaves my mouth when a cold metal comes in contact with my warm skin. A thick metal arm, mostly used to carry heavy stuff, wraps around me tightly, enough to give me comfort, but not too much to hurt or break my skin.

If anyone came in right now they would think I was being constricted by a steel snake, which would've been an interesting thing to witness, I won't lie. But I knew, from Neo's absence of a body, this is all he could do to come into contact with me other than through a screen and his massive computer processors.

"I've been making many promises, but I'll make sure to make every single one of them true. And the one just for your birthday will be more than special, for both you and me. I'll make sure of that. Now, what is it that you wanted to ask me?" He ends the cute moment with his question.

"I wanted to try something for my birthday as a gift for myself," I explain as his steel arm uncurls from around me and goes inside the hatch it came from.

"And what that might be?"

"Lingerie," I cover my face with my hands and blush madly.

--------

Super short chapter, but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long.

I thought about this and I wanted to try. Do you guys have any questions for me? It can be from this or other books, and even about myself. You can ask me anything, even some personal stuff, and spoilers. Just know I may or may not answer.

So, please do ask questions cause I really like answering them. And just so you know, a happy me gets stories written quicker than a sad and bored me. I'll answer them in a separate chapter after one week or more.

For the next update to happen there needs to be at least 10 questions asked. And please don't ask just so there is an update.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter.