16 🧬

Seeing my darling look so innocent while asking for pleasure did not do well with my circuits.

It may take a long while, but when I'm done, I'll make sure she feels pleasure like she never felt before. . . Because she never has.

I attached one of my arms that I specifically made for the purpose of pleasuring her.

It fits perfectly in between her luscious, longs legs, giving me the perfect access for her sacred area.

It had a vibrator on the surface of the inside, a long metal stick that resembles human's bullet dildo, which I will only use after my darling is ready.

For now, only the vibrator that covered from her small bud, the precious bundle of nerves, down to her entrance.

And it also had a tube that would collect all of her juices for. . . You don't need to know.

"It feels good," Her small moan reaches my microphones, and I could feel myself glitching.

"It's supposed to feel good. Do you want to feel more?" She nods.

Select Arm

Arm [P-001] Selected

Select Option of Enhancement

[Penetration]

[Modify Vibration Pattern]

[Modify Vibration Intensity]

[Suction]

Option [Modify Vibration Intensity] Selected

Increase Vibration Intensity by [+10]

"Oh, God!" She cries out.

If that were my hair. . .

Her hand slapped over her mouth as she contained her moans.

Even in complete darkness, with my thermal cameras, I could see the heat concentrating on her face and lower stomach.

So beautiful.

"L-lower it d-down," She pleaded. "They'll hear me."

She's talking about her friends.

She doesn't know they are sleeping and won't be bothering us for a while.

Her legs start to spasm, and her body heats up.

Yes, my darling, feel the pleasure I can give you. And remember this is only scratching the surface of what I can and will provide you.

"Neo, s-stop it, I think I'm going to pee," She cries.

Select Option of Enhancement

[Penetration]

[Modify vibration pattern]

[Modify vibration intensity]

[Suction]

Option [Modify Vibration Intensity] Selected

Increase Vibration Intensity by [+30]

Option [Suction] Selected.

[Suction] On

"Neo!"

Warning!

Warning!

Possible Fire in Computer Room

Dammit. I got too excited with her screaming my name, one of my fuses might have sparked out.

The aphrodisiac smoke I released in small amounts only increased the amount of release my darling had.

I'll store this in a safe place where I can later. . . Again, you don't need to know.

Option [Suction] Selected.

[Suction] Off

"How was that, my darling?" I turn on all the lights in her room as I detach from her abused sex. Her sweaty skin, red face, and mouth hanging open had me hold back and lock her in a room where I can make her mine, forever.

But I still make sure to record this moment, both from above and below.

"Amazing."

--------

What an interesting chapter, don't you think?

It's been a while since it has been from Neo's point of view.

Did you like it?

Please, don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought and 'see' you in the next chapter.