Choices

I wish I used this song in the "Doing Something Stupid" chapter but it kinda fits here so it's cool. Anyway I just love being an asshole sometimes so enjoy crying.
—————————————————
Bakugou's pov
It's 10:00 pm and Christmas eve. Izuku is still in a coma from his fall which took place five months, one week, two days, 14 hours, eight minutes, and 36 seconds ago.

Everyone decided to spend Christmas with him hoping that he'll wake up if he's surrounded by friends and family.

"Pinky what are you doing?" "I just want him to look festive." She told me while placing a reindeer headband on Izuku. "See, doesn't he look better!" She said and started to admire her work. "It would be cuter if we could put a red nose on him!" psycho chick said. "Your right! Too bad we can't... Sero come over here and take a picture!" "Yeah okay." He made his way over to them and pulled out his phone. "Wait! I want to be in it too!" Pikachu yelled while running over to the girls and Tapey.

 "Wait! I want to be in it too!" Pikachu yelled while running over to the girls and Tapey

(Here's the picture they took. I tried. 🙃)

I just watched while they started taking pictures together. 'Izuku would enjoy this more if he was awake...' I started rubbing at my eyes trying to stop the tears that are threating to fall. "Bro are you okay?" I just shake my head and try to hold in my tears. "*sniff* I-I hoped he would have been up by now. It's been f-five months Kiri and it just seems like he's getting w-worse...I don't know if I can handle this anymore. I-I just really want him back." He started to pat my back. "I know it's been hard but just hold on a little longer I'm sure he'll wake up soon. So for now just try and smile on for his sake. " "*sigh* I'll try, it's just I didn't think I'll be spending our first Christmas together at a hospital." "Yeah...b-but hopefully it won't be the last."

I look over at Izuku and watch as his chest slowly rises and falls.

"Hopefully..."

Deku's pov
"And as I was taking a step towards him I slipped on a puddle and fell off the building and ended up here..." I explained while looking at the ground since I didn't want to see his reaction. 'He's probably disappointed in me or something. Actually, now that I think about it he probably hates me because I cut his life short.' "Izuku." I don't know why but that made me flinch. I looked up slowly to see a frown on his face. "Y-yes?" He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'M SO SORRY!" 'Wait, what!? Why is he apologizing to me!? I should be the one apologizing to him!' "I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that because of me!" "B-because of you?" He pulled me away from him and stared at me. "Izuku listen what happened to me isn't your fault." "But-" "No it isn't your fault if anything it's mine so please stop blaming yourself for something you didn't cause." "*sniff* S-stop lying it is my fault you should be hating me right now not trying to make me feel better." He ruffled my hair. "It's not your fault and I'm very sorry that you thought that for so long. Besides even if I would have known what would happen to me I would do it again in a heartbeat. You mean the whole world to me." I smile a bit and roll my eyes. "What about mom?" He laughed a bit. "When you go back tell her she's my whole universe." 'Wait.' "I can go back?" He just nodded his head. 'I can go back but...'