Chapter 1 (A Justin Bieber Love Story) If it's Meant To Be You, Then I Do...

Hi guys!! So I am making a Justin Bieber Love Story and I am not in love with him but I used to and still kind of like him :) So enjoy and everything!! No Haterz

Justin Bieber Love Story: If It's Meant To Be You, Then I Do...

~Characters~

JuStIn BiEbEr

AnDi LaWrEnCe

KaRrEn HaPsAt

BrIaNnA MaPtY

RyAn BuTlEr

AND MANY MORE TO COME!

INTRO:

Andi's life is great! At least that's what everyone of her fans think. She is a famous girl who dreams of being a normal kid with a normal life. But of course, that won't happen. She is a singer and has almost realeased her first album! Her family is so happy for her and especially proud. She isn't a dive but pretty tough at times. She loves being sarcastic and isn't really a 'lovey dovey' type. And of course not looking for a boyfriend but Justin Bieber is looking for a girlfriend. Andi has never heard of the teen heartthrob Justin Bieber which surprises him when he is going to do a duet with her soon. She doesn't like his personality but his looks are ok to her. Will he win her over? Will she just ignore him? Or will he change the way he is just to be with her? Find out in "If It's Meant To Be You, Then I Do..."!

Andi's P0V

ChApTeR 1

__________________________________________________________________________________

The fans are screaming my name over and over again. I sigh, not because I don't like it but because I feel sorry for them. I remember when I was a kid before I was famous, I loved so many bands and singers but never got to see them. I mean maybe if I went to a concert, but never having a real conversation with them or actually touching them and them smiling back at me. If I could I would talk to every single one of them, Boy or Girl, Black or White, Short or Tall, Fat and Skinny, anything. I would hug them and make friends with them, call them or text them and invite them to my parties with a bunch of other celebrities. Not many celebrities would do that, but I would in a heartbeat.

"Ann-Dandy your on in five minutes!" the guy who tells everyone what to do tells me. Great... Everybody calls me Ann-Dandy because that is my stage name. But my friends just call me Andi. My real name is Andilene though. My parents call me that. 'Here we go' I mentally say to myself as I stand on the metal thing that rises me from under the stage to above it. I kneel on my knees and wait. Then, it rises, the screams get louder and louder. I smile to hear my fans do that for me. It is generous to me. The music starts and I sing.

I'm laying here dreaming, staring at the ceiling,

Wasting the day away

The world's flying by our window outside

But hey baby that's okay

This feels so right, it can't be wrong so far

as I can see

Where you wanna go

Baby, I'll do anything

'Cause if you wanna go

Baby, let's go

If you wanna rock,

I'm ready to roll

And if you wanna slow down,

We can slow down together

If you wanna walk,