If its meant to be you, then I do. Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Andi's POV

So after we got to the large building, me and Justin woke up and got our bags and stuff. The next thing I know, we are being dragged into the building like friggin' rag dolls. Ok people, slow down. The building was almost as tall as Mount Everest. Key word: Almost, but the inside was just as big.

We walked in the lobby, still tired from our short nap. I got out my iPod and plugged it in my ears, blasting out to some Enrique Iglesias (is that how you spell it? Haha), just so I could block out Pattie, Justin's mom, and my mother about how me and Justin are, "So cute together!".

Just then, a man came up to us and greeted our parents, so I took my earphones out and stashed my iPod on my bag. My hairs down. Hmm, whatever, I'll just put it back up. After I was done I realized I was being led down a small hall, with a gray wall. It was all pretty plain.

They led us to a room, probably the man's office, and he motioned for us to sit down. Justin immediately sat beside me and put his hand on my thigh, horny or what? I slightly brushed it off trying to make it unnoticeable.

"Hello there everyone," the man began, "I am Mr. Jay, and I would like to ask you about possibly getting you two," he motioned to me and Justin, "in a T.V. Show together. Or a movie, either way." Shock covered Justin and I's faces. Was this man for real? I loved acting, I was in a play, the lead role, in 3rd grade through 7th grade, and absolutely loved it.

"Sure, as long as it's okay with Andi, Pattie and Justin," my mother said. I nodded excitedly, my little bun flopping up and down. Justin snickered, "Fine with me. Mom?" he agreed.

She gave us all glances, smiled, and nodded her head in the direction of Mr. Jay. "Of course. I think it would be a great experience for them both."

"Then it is settled, we will call you when we have finished the script for a movie. Should be a month or so," he said, getting up to shake our Mom's hands, "have a nice day."

I was grinning from ear to ear, I was ecstatic!

_______________________________________________________________

Short, I know, I gotta go to bed for school though, or I will be asleep at school! Bye guys!