Chapter 6 If its meant to be you Then I do

Justin's POV

The next day I got ready with all the morning stuff and suddenly I remembered, Caitlin. Caitlin Beadles is a slut, no joke. (a/n No offense to Caitlin I love her!) I sighed, hopefully she would be getting a hotel or something.

I went downstairs and my mom left a note on the fridge, it read: Going to Canada, babe I'm so sorry! My old friend has been put in the hospital and it is really serious! Nothing you need to worry about though, call me if you need anything. xoxo

It looked like she was in a hurry by her sloppy handwriting, I shrugged and decided to go to McDonald's for some breakfast. When I stepped outside Andi was outside on her porch. I waved.

"Andi! Wanna go get some breakfast?" I yelled over to her house. She nodded, smiled and put the cat down she was holding. She got up from the porch swing and skipped over to my car. It was a Range Rover I got from Usher on my sixteenth birthday, what a nice gift, dontcha think?

"Where are we going?" she asked as she buckled herself up. Safety first.

"McDonalds, that ok?" I asked, if it wasnt ok we were having it anyway.

"Sure, hey, turn some music on." she ordered.

"Ok, What about some of Usher? More or OMG?" she got excited when I said that.

"Omg! I love that song." she said. I turned OMG on and she danced, when I thought of Caitlin again I turned it down. "Hey! Whats up with that!?" she exclaimed, clearly mad.

"Uh, one of my exes, Caitlin Beadles is coming tomorrow." I said slowly, I knew Andi knew her, she met her a long time ago when she just started her career because she had a concert in Canada. Caitlin told me she didn't know where she was going and called her a bitch, then, pushed her down, Andi got her name and never planned to forget it. Andi told me the story too on the plane. She HATES her. And so does Caitlin, and me too. Team Andi all the way baby.

"Her!?" she said. I ordered our food through the drive-thru and picked it up through the window and drove back home.

"Yeah," I said stuffing the bag in the floor after we were done. "She invited herself, not my fault." She groaned.

"Well, how long will she stay?" she asked curiously.

"I'm not sure, but knowing Caitlin probably two weeks max."

"Then you won't be seeing me for two weeks." she said, gazing out the window. Dissapointment fluttered throughout me, why does Cailtin ruin everything? God, life is like a vacuum all it does is sucks. Well, sex kind of has the same theory..