Chapter 10

Chapter 10.. :]

The Next Day

Andi's POV

Caitlin just called me telling me she would pick me up at ten to go on the shopping spree. I was all giddy, everything was working out, why shouldn't I be? Once I got ready I looked at the clock, 9:30. I groaned, I have 30 minutes to waste. The doorbell rang and I opened it, Justin was proped up against the door in a sexy way, smiling the smile of his.

"Justin?" I said, confused, "What are you doing here? You know me and Caitlin are going to the mall in half an hour."

"Mhhm, I know." He walked inside the house and dragged me to the couch, we both sat down as he gripped my wrist.

"Then, why are you he-" he cut me off, his lips crashed against mine, moving in sync. Although I was confused, I was happy. He pulled away.

"I love you," he said.

"What the hell did you do Justin?" I asked, it looks like he's sorry or he really, really wants something.

"Uh.. Nothing?" he asked, confused.

"Uhm, ok.." I shrug my shoulders and get up off the couch but he drags me back down, still holding onto my wrist, "What!?"

My tone of voice surprises him but he doesn't let go, he begs, "Will you stay here?"

"What's wrong?" I ask. Is he scared? He picks me up and sets me down onto his lap and hugs me, more like squeezes me really. "Justin?"

"I don't want you hurt," he whines.

"Hurt? Why would I be hurt?" I ask, still completely baffled. He turns on the news and it shows a guy with a name under his picture, WANTED: , it reads on the top of the screen. "Justin? Who is this?"

"A serial killer, he also rapes teenage girls," then I see his face, concern running through every inch of it.

"Justin!" I laugh, "I won't get hurt, Caitlin is there with me! Maybe even her new friend Aaron will come! Babe, you don't have to worry."

"But," he sighs, "I don't want anyone to hurt you, please please stay? I'll do anything, just stay."

I groan, "Justin calm down," I rub my eyes and temples, frustration running through my body. Then the shocker comes, he starts crying. "Justin!?" I say in shock, "What?!"

"Please, please, pretty please stay here." he says, hugging me close, burying his face in my neck.

"Ok, what about this?" I begin, "You come with me and Caitlin, possibly Aaron, and then nothing will happen. The suggestion immediatly brightens up Justin then the doorbell rings again and he is practically dragging me to the car. Who knew he liked shopping?

We got settled in the car, obviously Aaron had come too, and Hailey and Christian as well. Once we got to the mall I had already fallen asleep on Justin's shoulder. I fall asleep quickly in cars. "Andi, honey, wake up," he says, shaking me lightly. I get up walk with him to the mall, the others were already inside I suppose.

We browsed around in stores until our feet hurt so bad we had to leave. I got a lot of shirts and jewelry from Forever 21 and some jeans from American Eagle. Justin got some hats and sneakers in random stores, one of the many being Foot Locker.

"Oh my gosh I am so tired," Hailey said, we came to find that we really liked her, and all of us saw why Christian was 'in love' as he put it. Honey, you ain't been in love till you've been hurt a few times.

Once we were in the car I drooped onto Justin's shoulder again, completely out like a light.