PROLOGUE

"I'm sorry, Jade" I hear his husky voice whisper into my ear. His hand holding my chin to face him.

From experience, struggling is far from useful and I just let him do what he wants. I avoid his gaze.

"But the way he looked at you ....."

3 2 1..

"Sometimes.. you do the wrong things Jade " I shiver at his familar words.

Yes as usual he makes me the sinner.

"I love you but yet you still look at other guys?!" Slamming me on the wall behind him. I winced in pain.

He pushes me to the floor and slaps me. He undid his belt.

"Please Yoongi !!!! " I hated myself for sounding so scared.

"Why do you like the attention of other men?. Aren't I enough for you?" He says as he steps closer. I move backwards more and more until I meet the wall.

At this point I didn't care about the river of tears streaming down my face.

"He's our freaking neighbour Yoongi!!"
I regret as the words come out of my mouth.

I made the devil angrier.

He strikes his belt repeatedly, not caring about the screams I make. I hate him. He leaves traces of injury round my body.

He crouched down to my level on the floor.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at your husband".

You are not my husband. You are too cruel to be my husband. You're worst than devil .

At this point I was shaking.

"I dont have to tell you what I'll do to you if I catch you two flirting again" he had a wicked smile as he left me to new wounds.

Sadly, I'm used to him being this way

You would think money gives happiness or Marriage is the best thing that can happen to a woman but it isn't.
Being married in a foreign land is worse.

In my case being Mrs.Min is the hardest.

"Babe? Can you come here?" I hear from Our room.... Yoongi's room.

I walk into Yoongi wearing glasses with a white plain shirt and grey sweatpants aggressively searching for something. He trashes his blonde dyed hair left and right. His room is in a mess. He looks frustrated. I dont think I'm safe.

He finally sees me and calmly gestures his hand for me to come in.

"You....c-called?" I say holding back tears and the urge to run away.

He can tell.

"Where the hell did you put my laptop?!" He raises his voice.

He steps closer.

"I u-u-used it today cause mine was sent for repairs" I say fast shutting my eyes while preparing myself for a hit.

To my surprise, it didn't come

I peeked up to look at him. Anguish surfaced on his face and his lips pressed into a straight line.

He brings his hand up to his face and scratches his ear. "That's fine"  he says calmly.