04 - Thank you,

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Flashback

The 5 year old Jungkook was happily playing tag with his dear best friend in his beloved house.

They were running around until his friend suddenly hit a kettle that was placed on a wooden table causing the kettle to drop on Jungkook.

The boiling hot water spilt on Jungkook and Jungkook was trying to find some help since his so called 'best friend' ran away to god knows where.

He was screaming out loud and crying. He didn't know what to do.

Until a man ran towards him, surprised. "Oh my god Jungkook!" He took the kettle away from Jungkook.

"Ahjussi!" Jungkook shouted and starts crying loudly once again.

The guy carried him and the next thing Jungkook knew was that he was placed on a hospital bed.

"Jungkook," his mom ran towards him, worried. "What happened?" She turned to Mr.Jang.

"Eomma, Ahjussi, where's taehyung? Why did he run away? Why did he leave me??" Jungkook asked, tears escaping his eyes.

And by then, he was traumatised. He was scared. Of hot water.

Until now, Taehyung still never appeared in front of him.

He will never forgive his so called 'best friend'.

End of Flashback

Lisa didn't know what to do. A part of her wants to let him be because she doesn't really care and the other part she wants to help since he is her boss (and because she's human)

Lisa then decided that she should calm him down so she hugged him.

Both are now on the floor,

She felt tears on her shoulder. Jungkook was surprised and his heart started to beat really fast.

"Shh sir, I have no idea why you're crying but please calm down," she said softly. She's really not good at doing this but does she have a choice? Yes but she decided to do this.

How can I calm down when I'm being hugged by you? I don't know why but my heart feels like it's going to explode in a moment by now. Jungkook thought.