Bonus 'Did you know'

Okay, so, I'm actually pretty happy with all the positive feedback I'm getting in this book, and I think I should do something bonus for this. Testo

Okay.. Here I goooo.

-Lisanna was originally supposed to be mean from the start, but I thought that would sorta be anti-climactic..

-there was a part where Lucy and Natsu was going to fight, but I effed up and forgot to add it

-There was supposed to be another LoLu moment, but I forgot about that too (LoLu haters, be thankful!)

-I wrote an epilogue for this..

It's written in the stars..

-At first, this story had 1 view (Probably from me checking my own story) for 2 weeks. Then I put the link to the story in my Instagram bio and the views shot up from that.

-I started writing this book in the Philippines :3 (idk how it's interesting but oh well)

-I made SO MANY story line mistakes! I feel like I shouldn't point them out though... (Find them and you'll get a cookie :D)

-In an alternate storyline that I THANKFULLY DID NOT PUT IN, Natsu dates Lisanna just to see if Lucy would get jealous.

-I just realized they didn't have cellphones.

-I contemplated whether or not Lucy should have a bitchy attitude

-Just found out that 'sempai' is NOT the female version of 'senpai' (Don't blame me, I read a manga where she called a classmate "Izuki-sempai")

-I was going to specify who was in Lisanna's mean group, but I forgot (I think it was Flare and Evergreen.)

-Yukino was going to be Lucy's friend, but I put Juvia there instead

-I wrote the entire story in my phone.

-I have no life.

-Natsu was originally supposed to be a snob or a badass, but then I though it would be more NaLu if I made Natsu caring :3

-I wish I made Makarov the principal

-This is the book I am most proud of. That's why if be pissed if anyone stole the exact storyline.

-I feel like Natsu and Lucy should've gotten together before Loke and Lisanna confessed. Idk why.

-I'm a potato.

WELL idk where that went. But now you know all my effs up.

*Have a random NaLu picture because it's 12 AM rn and I have school tomorrow*

Hope you have a good day!

~HammyKow