“Un.” Feng Yu Heng was not in a very good mood and was very gloomy. Even if she did not have any feelings for Feng Jin Yuan, the blood flowing through her body was the same as the blood in Feng Jin Yuan’s body. There would always be some connection. It was such that watching this person die and suffer so greatly, she could not bring herself to say anything terrible. She just said: “Since she remembered me, I will be at ease! Speaking of, there is nobody in this world that does not hope for a natural love between parents and children. Father, you had once thought about what would have happened if you had taken good care of me back then. The Feng family definitely would not have collapsed to its current condition! As long as I am present, the Feng family would have continued being brilliant. Unfortunately, this was not what I wanted.”

Hearing her bring this up, Feng Jin Yuan was quite happy. He still had many things that he wished to say. He coughed for a while then said: “I know that I was wrong. At that time, I don’t know what part of my brain failed, causing me to feel that if I did not chase away the Yao family to express my attitude, I would definitely suffer along with the Yao family. I had finally managed to get through the imperial examinations and climbed to the position of left prime minister. I had finally managed to bring your grandmother over to the capital. Perhaps it was this glory that caused me to become muddled, such that when the event occurred, I was incapable of making a correct judgment. In the end, with all that had happened, even if we wanted to return to back then, it can’t be done. A-Heng, the only thing that father rejoices over is that you can live so brilliantly. In the end, there is a child from my Feng family that has a bright future. Regardless of whether you hate me or resent me, I still hope that you live well. A-Heng, I’m sorry.”

With the words of apology coming out, Feng Jin Yuan began to cry. Regardless of how much he did not want to cry in front of this daughter, he could not hold back the tears. The Feng family, how glorious had the Feng family had been! However, with each mistake, it gradually fell to ruin. Thinking about it now, this second daughter had given his Feng family chance after chance; however, he still could not see the situation clearly.

He wanted to hold Feng Yu Heng’s hand, but after speaking for so long, he had expended a great deal of energy. He raised it a few times but did not have the strength. It was Feng Yu Heng that took the initiative to grab his hand while keeping two fingers on his pulse. A faint look of hurt appeared on her brow.

“I am about to die.” Feng Jin Yuan said: “I held on to this last breath for the sake of personally apologizing to you. Now that my final wish has come true, I can finally let go of this last breath.” He took a few more breaths and tried very hard to find his breath once more, but it was fated that he would suffer some more when it was time for him to die. This person had clearly run out of steam; however, he continued to hold on, enduring any discomfort. He was unwilling to let it go.

Wang Chuan saw him like this and felt that this was too much suffering, saying: “Young Miss, speak with Mister Feng. This servant will wait outside.” She then hastily left the room.

Feng Yu Heng looked at him for a while and asked him with a frown: “Do you want me to help you make passing a little easier?”

Feng Jin Yuan repeatedly nodded his head, “I do, I do!”

Feng Yu Heng did not hesitate any longer. Reaching into her sleeve, she pulled out a euthanasia injection from her space.

“In truth, your daughter died long ago in the mountains of the Northwest. She was killed by two vile people who overdosed her on sleeping drugs, who threw her into a mass grave.”