CHAPTER 1

6 years ago. . .

In a peaceful night with the sky full of stars, in the West City, Area 47, were people bustling on the streets, doing their own businesses and was enjoying the full night.

Someone abruptly walk passed the busy streets and was violently struggling her way out of the crowd. With full of sweats, bruises and blood dripping out of her upper limb as it was shot before the escape, she felt detestable right now that for the first time in her life, she felt so weak. She couldn't do anything to save her team and the people who were together with her. She badly wanted to go back and help them but she know that once she gone back there, the sacrifice they did for her to escape will gone to waste. And she knew also that she's their only hope to call for help. "Damn it!" she frustratingly cursed!

She knew in her gut that something is off but she ignored it, hindi niya pinansin and now what have gotten to them. If only she didn't just ignored it hindi sana nangyari ito at sana hanggang ngayon wala sila sa peligro. Their hideout here in the west was burnt down to ground so she wasn't able to get any help neither any of the Organization she could contact to. All their communication was shut down and she's getting worried if there is also something happen in the organization.

After a few minutes of running out of the crowd and getting caught is the least thing in her list so she made a quick turn of the alley she saw and few more blocks she run into, she exited in a streets were the houses are abandoned and streetlights were flickering that was soon to fade its light, the place was deserted, like a ghost town in a scary movie but the thought that people who are following her still on her tail even if she feels exhausted and knees are wobbling, she made a turn to her left but she run into a dead end. As she was about to turn around and run on the other side, five people who was chasing her, showed up.

"Well, we found the last one." She sucked her breathe as she heard what the man said just now. A tear escape her eyes, unnoticed, as she remembers all the people who with her, 'yong ngiti at tawa nila, 'yong saya na nakita niya mismo sa mga mata nila, it all came to her. Before getting into the mission, they were still having fun; cracking up jokes, making funny faces and everyone was laughing kahit alam nila na pupunta sila ng gyera. She felt pain again when she remember how their eyes glint with hope when they give her the chance to escape. And she felt so much pain and regret. They trusted her, they trusted her with their own life but she wasn't able to grasp that trust they give her instead that trust ends their own life. And she felt so anguish, that her pain made her saw blood.

With a heavy breathe, she glared them all letting them saw how furious she is. She hold her dagger in her back pocket tightly, tightly that it is the only thing she could have in times of need against five people whose built were two to three times her built. "Shit!" she cursed. When she remember that her gun slipped in her hand when she's fighting two men awhile ago. She will be in the great disadvantage if all this men has a gun and kill her right on the spot without even giving a sweat by just pulling the trigger. She then scan all of them and notice that they aren't equip with any guns but only knives and one with the brass knuckles, she sigh in relief, at least she still have a chance to stay alive and know whose behind all of this.

Her only way for her life to stay intact. She has to fight them separately, one-on-one. She only have her dagger and also them but their body built is at different level, so she has to think accurately.

One of them made the first move, he run into her with his knife and about to stabbed her, right at her face that thankfully she swiftly avoided it, by stepping her left foot backward to bend her body. She immediately grabbed his right wrist, where he held the knife using her left hand and pulled him around for her to lock their both arms in his shoulder so the knife his holding aims at his neck. Now that she looks at their position, she was like hugging him that she careless, nonetheless. She has to live in this fight first. She look at the other four and the two of the them made its way to her.