fifty seven

85 votes and 55 comments for next chap?

i was working today, from 11am to 5pm. i sent my friends out to do whatever they wanted today. it was 4:25 and i had about 45 minutes until i got to leave.

it wasn't busy, and i was thankful.

the doors open, revealing sam, chad, andrea and shey with devious smiles on their lips. i purse my lips, looking at them as they walk in. "hey, i want ice cream!" shey says.

"it's frozen yogurt." i correct her. she walks over, and sighs. "i really thought it was ice cream."

"they taste the same. go look at the flavors." i command, pointing towards the flavors that were stacked on the walls. you got to do your own soft served, and it was fun.

you could even put your own toppings on.

what i loved about this job, is i was allowed to have two cups of yogurt throughout my shift. i was the only one working today, besides the manager and the owner, because steve, my other coworker called in sick. doubt he was sick.

"can i have a discount?" chad asks, handing me his large, overfilled cup filled with various flavors. i raise an eyebrow and shake my head. "no, sir."

"okay, bro. you don't have to talk professionally to me." he says, his eyes glaring at me. i let out a small chuckle, "is this all, sir?" i ask, just to piss him off.

his lips form into a straight line, "no, i'm waiting for my girlfriend." he says.

as if on cue, andrea walks over with a large smile on her face. "i got a swirl!" she says excitedly. i giggle, taking the cups out of their hands. i put them on a weight, and measure out their cups. "that will be $7.83," i tell chad.

i lean closer to them, "i took $2 off." i whisper to him. chad smirks, lightly slapping my shoulder from across the counter. "you're the best."

shey walks over, handing me her vanilla yogurt, that had many toppings on top, including whipped cream and chocolate syrup. "sam, can you pay for me? thanks." shey asks once sam walks over.

sam groans, "fine." he sighs.

she cheers, "yay!"

i chuckle, and measure their cups. "$5.64." i tell sam. he hands me his credit card, and i swipe it. "here you guys go." i smile, handing them their spoons and cups.

"are you done working?" sam asks, taking a bite of his frozen yogurt. shey walks towards andrea and chad, who were sitting down by the display window.

"at 5," i explain, checking the time on my phone. i had 15 minutes until lauren comes to take over. "i have fifteen more minutes left, if you guys wanna wait." i say.

sam smiles and nods his head, "of course. plus, we don't really have a ride." he says.

i laugh, "of course."

-

"let's watch a movie." shey announces after moments of silence. "let's get drunk and watch a movie." andrea says.

i bite my bottom lip as i think. "let's get high and watch a movie." chad suggests, a playful smirk on his lips.

"better yet- lets do both and watch a movie!" sam says.

i chuckle, "you all are such crackheads."

"hey, uh

"hey, uh.." sam whispers in my ear. i turn my focus to him, raising an eyebrow for him to continue. "can we have sex later? i'm really horny." he whispers.

i let out a loud laugh, making the three crackheads look over at us. "what are you laughing about?" shey asks, both her eyebrows moving upward.

"oh, nothing." i smile to them.

they turn their focus on discussing getting drunk or high, and my attention moves to sam. "is that a yes or a no..."

i chuckle quietly, "you're always horny." i mumble, a smirk on my lips.

"can't help it when my girlfriend is this sexy." he says, his hand traveling from my back thigh, moving upward. i grab his hand and intertwine our fingers.

i decide to change the subject, "so, anything?" i ask the three crackheads.

"yeah, we're getting both drunk and high." shey tells me. i raise my eyebrows, "oh, are we?"

she smirks deviously, "oh, yes."

-

about an hour and a half later, i was crossed. bad.

"how many toes to cows have?" shey asks out of the blue. my eyebrows furrow, "what the fuck, shey?"

she shrugs her shoulders, "i'm just wondering..." she mumbles. sam snores from besides me, i turn my head and see he's asleep on my shoulder. i smile to myself, he's such a cutie.

i feel something crawl up my leg, my stomach drops. i look at my leg and see a large spider. i let out an earrape scream, making sam also scream. i stand up and stomp my foot on the ground.

"there's a spider!" i scream, tears now rolling down my cheeks. "please! someone get it off my leg!" i tell, my body collapsing onto the beanbag chair.

i felt my body go limp but i was very scared. i feel a sting on my leg, i look and see chad had slapped me where the spider was. i scoff, "you hit me."

he shrugs his shoulders, and walks to the bathroom. "andrea! your boyfriend is an abuser." i spat.

"it's not abusing it's called dominance." she slurs.

i gasp, a horrified expression draws over my face. "that is so disgusting." i pretend to gag. "oh, shut up. i caught you and sam having sex once- was not a pretty sight." she says, shaking her head. sam chuckles, "i bet it was a pretty sight."

i chuckle, shaking my head. "shut up."

***

hi

ok this chapter was SO random but i was laughing as i wrote this osmjskshdjd

anyways, hope you enjoyed!!

feel free to private message me anytime :)))

xoxo