forty six

90 votes & 25 comments for next chap !

it's been two days.

two days, and sam's been in a coma. my heart has been so heavy, i hardly slept. i hardly ate any food. i stayed in the icu room every night with sam, except last night.

kristy made me go back to my hotel room to clean off and sleep, so i did so. as of right now, i'm walking to the hospital. it was down the road from the hotel, about a ten minute walk, and i didn't want to waste any money on an uber right now.

i walk into sam's hospital room, it was seven in the morning, and i slept about four hours last night. i couldn't sleep. i kept thinking the worst, and my anxiety ate me up.

sam smiles once he sees me. "baby!" he says.

i smile, rushing over to him. "sam!" i squeal, jumping into his arms lightly. "how are you feeling?" i question him, taking a seat at the chair next to the bed.

"i feel good, baby." he says.

in the corner of my eye, i see a group of people sitting. i turn my head and see both chase's, josh, the waud twins, andrea, chad and shey in the room with us, sitting on the couches that were placed in here.

"oh, hey, guys." i greet them with an awkward smile. "uh, we will leave you guys alone." chad says, hinting to everyone to leave.

"sam, please don't leave me." i tell him, once the group leaves.

sam's scoots over on the bed, patting the spot next to me. i carefully climb on the bed with him, resting my head on his chest. "i won't, i promise." he whispers.

"i love you so fucking much, sam." i say, pressing my lips on top of his. once i pull away, tears were rolling down his cheeks- and mine.

i use my hand and wipe his tears away, "i'm scared." he whispers.

i nod my head, shoving my head in the crook of his neck. "i'm right here, baby."

-

"what do you mean surge? like from grey's anatomy? i really don't believe that." i harshly say to sam, crossing my arms.

"it's what the doctors think." he says, a sigh escaping his lips. "they think this is my body erupting energy for the last time..."

my eyes well up with tears and i shake my head, "sam, please." i cry out. "please, tell me this is a fucking joke. i cant lose you, i cant." i tell him, the group sat in the room with me and i probably looked like i was crazy.

i didn't care.

i didn't want sam to go, i almost lost him twice now.

he shakes his head, "i hope this isn't the case-"

"no! you don't understand, sam. you are the love of my life, i need you in my life. i love you so much it hurts me. if you fucking die, i don't know what i'll do." i say, shoving my head in my hands.

"if i don't die, marry me." sam blurts out, making my head snap in his direction, and everyone else in the room.

"what?" i ask, my voice barely audible.

"you guys are 17, you can't get married." chad mutters from the other side of the room. i flip him off, "shut up."

"sam, you're being stupid."

"i'm not." he says, my eyes meet his again. "like you said, i'm the love of your life."

i nod my head, "yes, but you're not fucking dying." i tell him, shaking my head.

"and if i don't, let's get married." he tells me, he sits up straighter in his bed. "i've been in love with you since the seventh grade. since i was 12 years old, i knew i love you." he explains, my mouth opens to speak, but he cuts me off.

"you are one of the most beautiful girls i've ever laid eyes on. something about your presence makes me physically happy, everything about you- i love. when i asked you to be my fake girlfriend, i was hoping you would say yes." sam continues, my eyes widen.

"fake girlfriend? y'all not even dating?" shey screams, and i almost forgot they were still there.

"well, you see-" i scratch the back of my neck, "it was fake for like three weeks, and then we actually started dating." i briefly explain.

"anyways," sam interrupts. "when you told me you did have feelings for me, i was the happiest boy in the world. if i am alive in the next thirty days, i want to marry you." he says, his eyes staring intently at mine.

i nod my head, a smile forming on my lips. "okay."

"this has made me realize how much you mean to me, i could never see you so hurt." he whispers, wiping a tear off my cheek.

****

ok so if ur wondering, this is nothing like greys anatomy and he is not dealing with the surge oki

he is perfectly fine and maybe, maybe not they will get married

xoxo