five

"should we announce to my parents that we're dating tonight?" sam asks, changing the channel on the tv. i nodded my head from the floor of his bed. "yes, but you have to tell them."

he gives me a dirty look, shaking his head. "why do i have to?"

"because, i'm too scared to." i explained, he rolled his eyes. "fine." he muttered to himself, scrolling through his phone. after moments of silence, someone lightly knocks on the door.

"yes?" sam calls out.

his mom peeks her head through with a small smile on her lips. "hi, guys. dinners ready, sam set the table." he sighed, nodding his head. i stood up from the floor, walking out of the room behind him.

we walk into the kitchen, seeing his two older brother and his parents. turner engulfs me in a tight hug. "kylie!" he screeches in my ear. i wrap my arms around his body, "turner!" i mocked.

"hey, get off the love of my life." hootie pushes him off me, then wraps his arms around my torso, "i missed you."

"i missed you, too." i smile cheekily, letting go of him. sam sets the plates on the table, then walks back over to me. he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, "back off, she's mine." he says in a jokingly voice.

turners eyes widen, "actually?"

my face begins to heat up as i look up at sam. "yep." he smiles, kissing my cheek.

"what?" his mom asks, her eyes widened. "uh..." i trail, not knowing what to say.

"how long?" the three ask.

"two weeks and four days." i answered sheepishly, sam nods. i wanted to crawl in a hole because i was so embarrassed.

kristy smiles, "i'm so happy for you two! i know this would happen one day. have you told your parents?" she asks, i shook my head.

"no, i'm gonna tell them tomorrow." i answered.

she nodded her head, "alright. sam, you should have dinner with them tomorrow, and announce it." she claps her hands, smiling at the two of us.

-

i sat on sam's bed, scrolling through instagram videos with sam. we were laid on our sides, practically spooning as we watched some food videos. there was another knock on the door, his mom poked her head in like she did earlier.

"hi, okay, i'm allowing you two to sleep in the same bed only because you guys are very close like that. but, no funny business." she points us, raising an eyebrow in a stern voice. i nodded my head, "of course."

"i'm actually happy for you two, goodnight." she smiles, blowing a kiss.

i blew one back, "goodnight." she shut the door, turning the light off. sam's fun lamp was slightly illuminating the room.

"so, you know that app, tik tok?" sam asks.

i turned my body around, so i was facing him. i nodded my head, "yeah, why?"

"would you be mad if i said i was making videos on there?"

i shook my head, letting out a short laugh. "no? why would i?" he shrugs his shoulders, shaking his head. "i don't know. i'm kind of famous, i guess... on there." he says.

my eyes widen, "what? really?"

he nods, "yeah."

"i'm downloading that app right now." i pulled out my phone, and pressed the app store. i quickly downloaded tik tok, and impatiently waited for the app to download on my phone.

"don't watch them in front of me, it's embarrassing." he says, covering his face as i made an account. "what pic should i use for my profile picture?" i ask him.

he presses a photo of us with a snapchat filter, he was behind me and kissing my cheek. "this one is the cutest photo we've ever taken." he whispers.

i smile, nodding my head. i set it as my profile photo, changing my user name to kyliestarr. i searched up sam's name, seeing he has a million followers on tik tok. "holy shit, sam."

"you really are famous." my eyes widened, as i watched a few tik toks. i saw one that i was in. i quickly clicked on it, reading the caption. "dueting one day at a time until she falls in love with me."

my heart swarmed, as i looked at sam. "do people in our school follow you?" i ask him.

he nods his head, "kinda smart, right?" he asks. i nodded, "yeah."

"i'm tired, lets go to sleep." i turned off my phone, plugging it in on his nightstand. i got under the covers with him, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

i tried to sleep but my mind was strictly on that tik tok. 'until she falls in love with me'.