forty one

can we get 77 votes and 24 comments

after vidcon, andrea wanted to go get a bite out to eat. i drove us, josh and chase to taco bell. how we fit in the car? i have no idea. sam sat in the front seat, his hand in mine.

i pull into the parking lot, and we all get out once i've parked. we go inside, and quickly order our food. i ordered two dorito tacos and a baja blast.

i sit down on one of the booths in the back, sam crawls in with me. "can we talk, later?" he asks.

my heart sinks and i nod my head. "yeah. everything okay?" i question him. he nods his head and smiles. "yes, everything is fine." he says, pressing his lips on the temple of my head.

my eyes dart around the fast food restaurant and stop on a familiar face. my eyes widen as a loud gasp escapes my lips. "oh, my god!" i exclaim.

shey kicks my leg from under the booth, "shush we are in public!"

"no! look! it's nessa!" i point out, everyone's eyes land on her.

she sat with some other girl and they were laughing. nessa barrett. she was our best friend in middle school, fun fact; her and sam dated for like two weeks then broke up because it was weird.

she lived across the street from shey. they were closer, so it hit shey harder than any of us when she moved to california.

i tap sam's shoulder. "move over, i wanna say hi to her." i tell him.

"then i'm coming." we crawl out of the booth and make our way over to her. her eyes widen once they meet mine. she instantly stands up and wraps her arms around my body.

"kylie! oh, my god!" i pull away, my smile widening. she turns her head and sees sam. her cheeks turn to a blush red. "hey, sam."

he smiles, "hey, ness."

-

"i cant believe she lives near here. do you think she'll try to get back together with sam?" andrea asks.

i shrug my shoulders, my eyes glancing at sam. he was sat with shey and nessa, in our hotel suite. "i don't know. i'll just make it obvious that he and i are dating. i want to set her up with josh." i tell andrea and chad.

"why?" he asks, taking a rip of his ugly juul.

"he likes me." i whisper to the two of them. andrea gasps, "holy shit! really?"

i nod my head, looking down. "i feel horrible and i feel like i'm lying to sam." i tell her.

"you're not lying. just, don't mention it any time soon." she tells me, nodding her head.

"but," she begins, standing up from her seat on the couch. "what if- we got nessa and josh together." she said, raising an eyebrow.

a smile forms on my lips, "that's a plan, girlfriend." i smirk at her, standing up as well. the three of us make our way to where shey, sam and nessa were. i scroll over to my boyfriend, taking a seat right next to him. i lean my head on his chest and he wraps his left arm around me.

nessa raises her eyebrows, looking down intently at us. "are you two dating?" she questions. i glance at sam for a second, then back at my old childhood friend. i nod my head, "yes, we are." i answer.

she nods her head, a smile forming on her mouth. "finally! i remember in 6th grade when sam and i dated, but in reality he thought it would get you jealous; and you'd date him after." she tells me, a laugh escaping her lips.

my eyes widen as shey laughs obnoxiously. "i remember that, too!"

andrea also laughs loudly, "yeah! they fake dated." she chuckles, looking over to us. i glance at sam, my eyes widening more.

****

i hope you enjoyed this chapter. love u guys SO much

also!!! thank you guys so much for 100k! i'm so happy and i appreciate each and every one of you guys!

;)))
love you all xoxo