nineteen

15 votes, 20 comments for next chapter

my eyes darted to the clock as i anxiously waited to leave this school. i look back at andrea, five more minutes and school was out. the gang and i were going to go on a road trip today.

we packed all our bags; which are sitting in the back of my car. i was extremely excited, we were going down to new orleans, louisiana for three nights.

soon, the bell rang and andrea and i ran out of the classroom, quickly making our way back to the parking lot so we could get out without any traffic. i spot our friends, i glance at andrea with a large smile on my lips. "who's ready for a road trip!" i scream out, raising my hands in the air.

i wrap my arms around sam once he was in reach, pressing my lips against his. "anyways, i'm driving until we get to louisiana, then someone else can drive the rest of the way."

it was about a five or six hour drive, and i was only going to drive four hours of it. my attention span gets me every time, not very good. "i'll drive." sam says, i shake my head. "nooo, i want to cuddle with you." i pout.

he smirks, "fine by me."

-

after four hours of absolute torture, i finally got to sit in the back of my car. in the far back, there were blankets sitting on top of each other, along with some pillows. i crawled back there, making sam lay down with me. shey didn't mind, considering she was sprawled out in the back seats asleep.

"we're going to the rest stop in like 20 minites so we can all pee. sound good?" chad says in the front as he drives my car. "yes, sir." i say, sitting up so i can salute. sam wraps his arms on my waist, pulling me back down to him.

"hi." he greets with a smirk. i giggle, "hi."

andrea turns the radio louder, and one of jack and jack's songs begin to play. i bump my head to the beat as sam rests his head on my chest.

"your boobs are like pillows." he mumbles, moving his head so it's resting on top of one of my boobs. "uhh, okay. thanks, i guess?" a chuckle forms inside his throat and he giggles like a girl.

i chuckle at his weird sounds, shaking my head. he moves his hand upward, so it lands on my right breast. after a few seconds, i feel something hard dig into my leg.

"sam." i whisper.

"hm?"

"why is your dick touching me?" i ask him. he lifts his head up, a small, sheepish smile creeped up on his lips. "i cant help it, babygirl, you make me hard."

i laugh out loud, resulting in him shushing me. his pointer finger was pressed up against my lips. i widen my eyes. "can you help me out?" he asks.

i furrow my eyebrows at his question, then realize he's talking about his boner. i shrug my shoulders, nodding my head. his eyes widen as if he didn't believe me. "really?"

i nod my head, "why not?"

i switch positions, making him lay down in my spot. i sit up slightly next to him, a smirk forming on my lips. i lean down, pressing my lips against his. i trail my hand from his calf, to his hard member. once his breathing was uneven, i knew i was doing something right.

i begin to unzip his trousers and pull them down along with his briefs, too. i instantly felt eager to start giving him a hand job the minute i saw his penis, but at this stage, i felt like it was a good idea to keep teasing him and build anticipation. so, instead of just grabbing his penis and start to give him a hand job, i move my fingertips gently over it.

he smirks, nodding his head; silently telling me he likes it. i made sure to keep my touch super light and soft as i trail my fingers up and down his dick. "fuck..." he whispers, his eyes squeezing shut.

i begin to stroke up and down, his breathing was getting louder. my eyes widen as i stop for a moment. he grunts, furrowing his eyes at me as he practically shoots daggers my way. "can y'all turn up the music? i love this song!" i scream.

andrea turns her head, her expression was confused. "you like this song?" she asks. i nod my head vigorously, "you don't?"

"kylie, it's a commercial. for kars-for-kids." she states.

i nod my head again, "again, i love it. k a r s cars for kids." i begin to sing along. she laughs, turning up the music. i duck my head back down, my attention landing on sam, who had his hand on his penis.

i grab his hand, shaking my head. i lean my body on top of him, whispering in his ear. "that is my job."

-

sam pushes me into the wall, instantly forcing his lips onto my neck. "fuck." i moan lowly.

"what you did in the car..." he trails, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "i just wanna do the same for you." he says, throwing me on the queen sized bed and then climbing on top of my body.