four

tuesday morning, i drove shey and sam to school. we stepped out of the car, sam instantly intertwined our fingers. "you know, the whole school is gonna talk about this, karen's gonna be mad." shey laughed, nudging my arm.

i shrugged, a smirk on my lips. "oh, well."

we walked into the school, all eyes were on sam and i as we walked through the halls. we turn the corner, walking to our lockers. shey's locker was across from us. i unlocked the lock on my locker, putting my english binder into my book bag.

chad and andrea walk over, smiles on their faces. "hi, newly weds."

"hi." i smiled back. sam wraps a arm around my shoulder, i leaned my head in the crook of his neck. after moments of talking to shey, andrea and chad the bell rang.

i had english with chad, sam had history with shey, and andrea had health. i turned to sam, "wanna meet for chem after this period?" i ask him.

he nods his head, "yeah, i'll see you later." he smiles.

i stood on my tippy toes, pecking his lips quickly. i turned around, but was pulled back. sam wraps his hands on my waist, pulling me into a longer kiss than expected. "okay, lovebirds, we gotta go to class." chad said, pulling me off sam.

"bye." i waved to my fake boyfriend. chad and i turned in the opposite direction of the three, "you guys are getting pretty serious, huh?" he asks.

i shrug my shoulders, "i mean, i'd hope so." i tell him.

he nods, "you guys are cute. not as cute as andrea and i, but cute." he compliments.

i chuckled, "thanks."

-

during lunch, sam and i sat right next to each other. as i took a bite of my fry, my eyes landed on karen, who was glaring at sam and i. "karen's staring." i whispered over to sam.

"good."

i chuckled, shaking my head at his statement. karen stood up from her table, and began to walk our way. i nudged sam's arm, in which he wrapped it around my waist.

"so, you guys are dating." karen started, raising an eyebrow. i smirked up at her, "problem?" i asked.

she shook her head, "nope. i always knew something was going on."

i rolled my eyes. "okay. bye, karen." andrea waves at her, hoping she would leave. karen scoffs, turning around and walking back to her table. sam sighs, leaning his head on my shoulder. "when do you think she'll stop?" he whispers in my ear.

i shrugged my shoulders, "i honestly don't know."

"uh." shey snaps her fingers, "don't whisper. no more secrets."

i laughed, "okay, sorry."

"share what he said." shey demands, nodding her head and raising an eyebrow. sam stifles a laugh, as we're the only people to know what's actually going on.

"unless it's sexy talk, i don't wanna hear it." she covers her ears and pretends to gag. "i guess you don't want to hear it." i shrugged.

"ew!" the three complained loudly, making sam and i laugh. "it's weird to see you guys dating, now you're having sex? that's disgusting." andrea says.

"yeah, we haven't had sex." i shook my head, pursing my lips.

sam nods his head, which was still rested against my shoulder. "nope."

"wow, that's surprising." chad spoke up, clapping his hands in mockery.

"not really."

-

i was home alone, finishing up on some homework. we i was writing in my notebook, my phone vibrated from besides me. i looked at it, seeing my mother was calling me.

i picked up the phone, answering it. "hey, mama. what's up?"

"hi, sweetie. just calling in to tell you that your father and i will be staying here one more night. i'll see you tomorrow night."

"okay, mom." i nodded, despite she can't see me.

"i need you to pack a bag and go next door to sam's house. i called kristy, you're going over to her house and sleeping there for the night. i know your friends slept with you this weekend, so i let it slide. once you're done with your homework, head over there."

"alright, sounds good. see you soon."

"bye, honey. love you."

"love you, too." i smiled, hanging up the phone. i quickly finished my homework, throwing my binder and notebook in my book bag. i went to my dresser, changing into a hoodie and a pair of spandex.

i grabbed my phone, sending a quick text to sam that i'm coming over in a little bit. i grabbed a random bag in my room, putting moisturizer and face wash. i also added my shampoo and conditioner in case i wanted to take a shower. i threw on a pair of slides, and walked down the stairs.

my phone dinged in my hand, i looked at it as i exited my front door. sam responded with an 'okay :)'.

i smiled to myself, walking across the street. i knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. sam quickly opened the door, smiling.

"hi."

"hey." i smiled back. "come in."

"my moms not home right now, no one is, actually." he explained as we walked up the stairs. he brought me into his room, i set my bag down, laying my back on his bed. "okay, that's cool." he shut the door, scrolling over to his bed.

"so, whatcha wanna do?" he asked, sitting next to me.

i shrugged my shoulders, "i don't care." i chuckled, "whatever you wanna do."

he shook his head, "you probably don't want to do what i wanna do." he muttered.

i sat up, raising an eyebrow. "and what would that be?" i ask.

he laughed to himself, "make out." he smirked.

i rolled my eyes, shrugging my shoulders. making out is fun, i like the thrill of it. it's just slightly awkward since it's sam. but, we have kissed more than once already. "sure."

his eyes light up with excitement, he licked his lips, "really?"

i nodded my head, "yeah, why not?"

"okay, uh..." he got off the bed, throwing off his shirt, which made me laugh. he grabbed his phone, and connected to his bluetooth speaker that was somewhere in his room.

he put on khalid's music, then climbed onto the bed.