thirty seven

planning a funeral for sam, he's gonna need it after this. 66 votes and 6 comments for 666

i walk down the hallway, a large smile taken place on my face. i couldn't wait to see sam, and i was beyond excited.

it's been two weeks since i last hugged him, even kissed him. i missed him.

i grab the key card from my back pocket and let go of the handle of my luggage. i open the door, and walk in. as soon as i entered, i regretted more than anything in my life. my smile alters as i look in front of me.

my heart sank and tears instantly welled up in my eyes. i felt as if i couldn't breathe, or stand. i was weak just at the sight.

"are you fucking kidding me?" my voice cracks.

their heads snap towards my direction, a regretful sam and a smirking desiree. "ky-"

"no! fuck you." i point at him, i throw the key card. i turn around, bumping into someone as i grab my handle. "kylie? what's wrong?" i look up and see a concerned josh.

"ask them." i spat, pointing to sam and the disgusting girl.

tears fall down my face as i storm down the hallway, not looking back as i hear my name being called by numerous people.

-

flashbacks keep hitting my brain as i took a bite of my big mac from a twenty-four hour mcdonald's. his lips were attached to hers, and his hands were on her waist.

i bet he wanted me to go. just so he could do that with her.

i've never felt more betrayed in my whole life.

"i know, chad. it's fucking unbelievable. i'm so hurt right now." i say through the phone as a tear slips down my cheek. it was around 10:30pm and it was pouring outside.

"i'm really sorry, k. i'll buy you a ticket, so you can come home. and i'll pick you up, that okay?" he asks. i sigh loudly as i hear shoveling from his side of the phone.

"no, chad. you don't have to buy me a ticket."

the door opens, revealing chase, josh and a tired looking sam. his eyes meet mine as he rushes over to me. "i'll call you in a little bit, chad. don't pay for the ticket."

"ticket? you're leaving?" sam ask, taking a seat in front of me. i stand up, grabbing my tray. i walk to the garbage, throwing it out.

i exit the fast food restaurant, hearing footsteps behind me. sam pulls my arm, forcing me to face him.

i scoff, "you say this as if you didn't have your lips all over desiree's crusty one-"

"you say this like i'm not here." she appears from behind sam, a chuckle escaping her lips.

i glare at her as she leans on the wall. "hurts doesn't it? your boyfriends lips on someone else's?" she laughs.

i scroll towards her, looking down at her short figure. fear draws on her face as she looks up at me. "not gonna be funny in a second." i say quietly.

she furrows her eyebrows, "what do you me-"

my fist collides with her cheek, and this is the first time i've ever started a fight. "what the fuc-"

sam shoots up from his seat, pushing me against the wall. "what is your deal?"

"my deal? my fucking deal is you. i came back for you, because i've missed you. you are my boyfriend- sorry, were my boyfriend. i confided in you. i trusted you. and you fucking broke that. how could you look at me, and ask what my deal was?" i cry out.

"i only did that because you haven't talked to me in a few days. i thought we were over." he says, scratching the back of his head.

a sob escapes my mouth as i shake my head. "what the fuck?"

"sam, i fucking love you. i thought you were busy, so i didn't want to distract you. i didn't want to bother you. i don't think you understand how hurt i am. it's not only the fact you cheated on me- it's also because it's with her." i say, shaking my head.

he frowns, stepping closer to me. i take a step back, "no, sam. we're over."

he vigorously shakes his head, "no! that's not what happened. i swear, baby. i would never do this to you. i promise. i'll explain everything later, please don't leave me. please."

i look up at his face, seeing tears falling.

i roll my eyes, "i'm leaving tomorrow." i tell him, entering the uber that just arrived in front of me.

***

i told you, you'd hate me 😔😭

anyways, sam mad dumb bro.

hehe hope you liked this chapter, it'll get better soon... maybe.

vote and comment ;))