The Eleventh Song: Truths Be Told

Harumi Fujioka's POV

"Kyoya looked a little frazzled. Any idea why?"

"Probably because he, just like the rest of us, was worried about you and Haruhi."

After Kyoya departed from Tamaki and myself, the two of us decided to hang out in the King's room. We both sat on the bed, him with his feet on the ground and elbows on his knees, and I with my legs crossed and my hands holding onto my ankles. I raised an eyebrow," Kyoya was worried?" The blonde nodded, his violet eyes seeming to glisten with care," He may not show it, but he cares deeply for you and Haruhi. In fact, he seemed mostly concerned about your well being." I blinked once, and then twice. "...Huh?" I finally asked after a moment of silence. Tamaki chuckled, running his fingers through his golden hair," The twins told me what had happened when Kyoya found you and the drunk man. You were so scared of losing your sister that you became engulfed with rage; Kyoya didn't like that one bit." He looked to me with a soft smile," ... He didn't even like it when you called out Kizami's name." My eyes widened for a moment, but quickly returned to their emotionless state," I only called out his name because he used to help me out with those kinds of things." Something glistened in his eyes," Is that the only reason?"

I bit down onto my lower lip, and began to fidget. I looked away from him, my nails digging lightly into the flesh of my ankles. His voice was gentle, and his palm laid against the back of my own," You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, Harumi. We've all learned our lesson when it comes to butting into your business." I slowly shook my head, my heart pounding within my chest," I'm... sorry, Tamaki. It's just-" 

"Does... he remind you of Kizami?" Tamaki asked with caution.

 I froze. But then, I shook my head slowly. The bed beneath me shifted, and I felt a comforting arm wrap itself around my form. I rested my head against Tamaki's shoulder, fitting into the dip of his neck easily. "You poor thing." Tamaki murmured, his lips brushing against my hair," You've been through so much, haven't you?" I didn't respond. Somehow, I felt as though I didn't need to. Tamaki's way out there, but he's so... kind. He looks at everything, and he's more brilliant than he gives himself credit for.

I sighed softly, my hand reaching up and clutching loosely to the front of his shirt. I am so going to regret this later. "...P-Papa..." I murmured. There was a long, stunned moment of silence. "You... You called me... Papa...?" Tamaki whispered, looking down to me with wide eyes and astonishment. Fighting back a groan, I looked up to him, and nodded with a weak smile," Y-yeah...?" The silence returned. Suddenly, Tamaki's eyes began to shine, and I found myself on my back, his cheek rubbing against my own as he hugged me tightly," AHA!!! SHE CALLED ME PAPA! DON'T YOU WORRY, MY DEAREST DAUGHTER! PAPA'S GOING TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU FROM NOW ON!!!" I simply sighed, allowing him to bask in his fatherly glory,' ...Yeah. Regretting it now.'

Tamaki Suoh's POV

"So, what does my darling little girl want to do?" I asked with a large grin. I couldn't believe it! Haruhi's sister had called me 'Papa'! And the way she looked away from me with a tint of pink on her cheeks! I couldn't resist but cuddle her even more," Oohh! You are just so cute! C'mon! Call me Papa one more time!" She groaned, squirming in my arms as she stared up at me," ... Daughter wants to go find her sister." I squealed in delight; this is turning out to be the best day ever! "Ah! A marvelous idea!" I exclaimed, quickly jumping to my feet with a finger in the air," We must go and share this wonderful news with Haruhi!" She parted her lips to say something, but I cut her off, snatching her hand and pulling her to her feet," TO HARUHI'S ROOM!" However, her other hand slapped a sensitive part of my back, and tears sprung to my eyes," ...Eep!" The stinging sensation filled me, and as I fought back tears, I heard Harumi snicker," Y-You've got a sunburn? Seriously?" I whined immediately with a pout," Daughters should not make fun of their Papas!" Harumi sighed gently, but then she smiled and reached up, patting the top of my head as best as she could," Alright, alright. Let's go to Kyoya! I bet he has lotion for you!" My eyes began to sparkle, and I cuddled her to me once more," Darling daughter...!~"