The Tenth Song: Pangs of Something Strange

Harumi Fujioka's POV

Hours have passed since Yukina and I were declared the Queens of the Court, and I got dragged into some silly game between the Host Club members to find out what my sister was afraid of. I stared at them like they were idiots before slowly making my escape, leaving them to their own devices. Apparently the prize were some pictures of my sister when she had longer hair and showed off more of her feminine side; I can only pray that Kyoya doesn't have any images of me like that. 

Now, I'm sitting at the top of a cliff with a few of Haruhi's customers, enjoying the view of the crimson sunset and the endless sea. Atsutomo had rented a few hotel rooms for himself and the other members of the band, and they had left awhile ago to get some well earned rest. Novella had wandered off somewhere, but I'm sure that she's still hanging around; she's always been like that. I saw my sister down below, fishing out some shell fish that Kyoya's police force had brought to Okinawa. Something about apologizing to Honey-sempai or...whatever. I stood up and called out," Yo, Onii-san!" She looked up at me, and I grinned," The breeze is amazing! Why not come up and join me?" She immediately frowned," It's dangerous! Be careful!" One of her customers -  a girl with long hair - smiled without a care," Don't worry Haruhi! Harumi'll protect us!" She looked to me with a raised eyebrow, and I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey they're chicks up here, man!"

'Well THAT was fast...'

I turned around to find two drunken thugs headed our way," Aren't we lucky?" The one in the red shirt tossed away a beer can, blocking our only way out," You ladies wanna hang out with a couple of locals?" I stood in front of the girls, ushering them to back away. I rested a hand on my hip, looking up to them with one eye closed," Why the hell would we want to hang out with a bunch of pigs like you?" Red Shirt snatched my wrist, and pulled me so close to him that I could almost taste the booze," Aw, c'mon! We just wanna show you girls how to have a good time!" Despite my growing anger, I spoke as calmly as possible," Don't you know this is a private beach?" I heard the girls squeal, and saw that the guy in the hoodie had captured them in a lustful embrace. He was wearing an excited grin that made me want to vomit," Private?! Does that mean we're alone?"

I heard something collide with Red Shirt's back, and as he turned his back towards me, I saw shell fish... and my sister. "Why don't you quit bothering them?" Haruhi demanded, her empty pail in her hands," Weren't you jerks listening? You better just leave them alone!" The girls squealed, but Red Shirt got pissed, and took a step closer to Haruhi," You little runt!" I sighed, pulling my headphones out and sliding them in," I guess I don't have much of a choice now." Red Shirt blinked as I played music so loudly in my ears that even he could hear them, and when he turned around, my fist met his ugly face. He fell instantly, and I cracked my knuckles, standing on top of him with a radiating aura of domination," Now, you gonna leave peacefully or am I gonna have to give you a face that only a whore of a mother can love?"

"YOU BITCH!"

Tamaki Suoh's POV

I was chasing the twins on the beach when one of Haruhi's customers came running to us; she looked panicked. "What's wrong?" The twins asked, and the rest of the girls soon followed," It's Haruhi, and Harumi!" I blinked once, and looked up to the cliff that Harumi was at. There, at the top, I found the Fujioka Twins, fighting against two thugs. I watched as Harumi turned on her heel, just in time to get tackled by a man in a hooded sleeveless coat, and Haruhi was nudged to the edge, trapped by his friend. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I could hear Harumi scream, which wasn't normal unless she was truly angry," OR I'LL TRIP THEM OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROATS!" I watched as Haruhi's feet dangled off the side of the cliff, and my heart was piered by agonizing pain. I couldn't think. I had to do something.