Jaunedice Part 2

I swear that Oobleck is high on something, there is absolutely no way that he is sober. That being said, I was focused on Yang. I don't know if I can call her my Girlfriend, I need to ask her. I am hoping that I am. Oobleck zoomed up to Jaune, and I started playing with Yang's hair, she doesn't let most people touch her hair, but she lets me, she says that she likes the feeling of my fingers through her hair.

Oobleck: Mr. Arc! Finally, contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

I was only half paying attention to what he was saying, but I knew we were talking about the Faunus war, he had asked who knew the advantage that the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces, the answer was Nightvision, a trait that many Faunus pick up, while I have night vision built into my mask, but it is tinted orange, as one could expect.

Jaune: Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... of the Faunus...

Jaune looked behind Oobleck at Pyrrha, who coughed and motions to her lips as she gives him the answer.

Jaune: ... Had over that guy's stuff.

Pyrrha cups her hands around her eyes, in a poor attempt to give Jaune the answer. Jaune goes for the answer that ninety percent of us would have gone for, which happened to be the wrong one.

Jaune: Binoculars!

Jaune looks incredibly pleased with his answer, making him look like an idiot. Like, this guy is my best friend, but he is an idiot sometimes, but he is a lovable idiot. Meanwhile, the class was laughing at him while Oobleck sips his coffee with a disappointed look on his face. Pyrrha sighs and facepalms as Cardin pounds his fist on his desk while chortling obnoxiously.

Oobleck: Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!

Cardin: Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier.

Me: Not the most open-minded, are we, Cardin.

Cardin: What? You got a problem?

Me: Would you like me to create one?

Yang started to rub my back, trying to keep me from losing control.

Me: The answer is Nightvision. Faunus are known to have nearly perfect sight in the dark.

Blake: General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured.

Me: Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

Cardin gets up from his seat, fist clenched, I respond by standing up myself, ready to invade his mind if he tried anything.

Oobleck: Mr. Winchester, Mr. Y/n. Take your seats.

When Jaune laughed at Cardin's embarrassment, Oobleck zoomed up to him.

Oobleck: You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings.

Jaune: Oohhhh...

Oobleck: Now! Moving on!

The lesson ended, and we all left, Yang still attached to my arm. The rest of Team RWBY was out doing something, leaving us alone. Yang is surprising with how cuddly she is, sometimes she will ask me to rub her back or run my fingers through her hair. This time, I was doing both.

Me: Yang?

Yang: Hmm?

Me: Now I may be completely oblivious to this because I have never actually had something like what we have. Do you consider me your boyfriend?

Yang kissed me, putting my previous worries to rest. She separated from me and gave me a huge smile.

Yang: I'm sorry that I haven't told you, but I have been introducing you to everyone as my boyfriend since we first kissed.

Me: Well then.

Yang: A-Are you mad at me?

This time, I kissed her. I felt the stress leave her body as I pressed her further into me. Yang is not one to get flustered, but when she does, it's adorable. Despite her flirty nature, she was bright red, which is not something you normally see.

Me: Why would I be mad at you?

Yang: I-I-I d-d-don't k-k-know.

Me: Have I told you how adorable you sound when you stutter? You almost never do, but when it does happen, it manages to make you more adorable.

She proceeded to hide her face in my neck. I think I am changing her, this is completely out of character from her personality.

Yang's PoV

Why am I acting like this? This is completely out of character for me. He just has this incredible effect on me. The electricity that I feel run along my skin when he touches me, the way that I get tingles in my head when he whispers something in my ear. The butterflies that I feel in my tummy when he flirts with me. And even the incredible warmth that envelops my body when we kiss. I have had boyfriends before, and none of them have been able to do this to me, maybe Y/n is special. It amazes me that he is even able to feel this way about me, even after what we did to him. I wonder if he would ever feel that way about Ruby, I mean, the entire team has been slowly growing a crush on him. I am not one to be possessive, so I wouldn't mind letting all of us have him, but all that I care about is what he is comfortable with.

Your PoV

Well, it's good to know that Yang considers me her boyfriend, she is the first person that I have ever felt this way about, and what makes it even better is that she feels the same way. I continued running my fingers through her hair, it makes her smile, and I can't get enough of that smile that she gives. She was clearly trying her best to stay awake, but before I was able to tell her it was okay, she asked me, her voice incredibly soft and groggy.

Yang: Y/n?

Me: Hmm?

Yang: Is it okay if I fall asleep like this?

Me: Yeah, I'll be right here when you wake up.

Yang: Promise?

Me: I promise.

Yang also isn't one for insecurities, but they are still very clearly present, I know she is probably scared that I will leave her because of the abuse. For extra reassurance, I kissed her forehead, which immediately made her smile and fall asleep, which I soon followed suit.

A/n: This is less of Jaunedice and more time with Yang, as there have been small moments, but nothing big has happened with her yet, so I thought I would get the last part of Jaunedice out of the way, as well as get a moment with Yang.