22

"Aric .." He hummed grabbing a piece of her hair strand and twisting it between his fingers . "I want to see King again" he smiled kissing her cheeks . "Your wish is my command Rosa " She giggles . There was not one human out in the deep garderns of the castle . The guards guarded the them as they sat over the patch of grass .

"Can we see king tomorrow ?" He hummed kissing her ear and biting it making Rosetta squeak . "Maybe not tomorrow . We have a ball to go to " She blinks making him clench his jaw . Fuck she was adorable . "Which ball ?" She asked . "Father is keeping a celebration in my honor . " Rosetta perked up immediately .

"Is it your birthday ! ?" He nodded smiling at her . She gasps . "How could I not know ! none of the maids told me ! I am sorry . I have no present prepared for you my king " He laughed picking her up in his arms . She let out a squeak, wrapping her arms around his neck . "I have my gift right here baby " He said tightening his arms around her , kissing her lips and spinning her .

She moaned into the kiss making him set her down and give a tight squeeze to her waist . She whines as his touches teased her body . Having no way to get of his grip she gave his shoulder a bite making him surprised . " Disrespectful queen of mine . Have I taught you to bite me like that ?"

She nibbled on her lips looking up to him .
"Y-You were teasing me .." He laughed . Grabbing her hand and pulling her out the garderns . Her pout stayed as they entered the chambers . He wasted no time in stripping her off that gown and tossing her on the bed .

"I'll have to punish you now my baby " She gave her lip a bite fisting her hands on the sheets and pressing her thighs together . "Do as I say " He whispered in her ears and pulled away standing in front of her . As he slowly undid his clothing he spoke ," Pull your hands up above your head . Spread your legs for me . No noise . " She gulped pulling her hands above her head .

Shyly pulling her legs apart just a little letting him see her drenched wet pussy . "Spread them more " She held the voice of whine inside . Redness creeping from her neck to her face as she opened up for her king . "This .." She whimpered as he held her pussy tightly and squeezed it ,Almost pinching her . "..is mine " He said and kneeled down licking her. She took in  a loud breath making him glare . "No noise " He commanded .

She took the sheets above her in her fists to control herself . However as soon as his mouth was on her she lost it . Arching back and trying to close her legs . One squeeze from him over her inner thigh stopped her .

He ate her like a hungry wolf . His thirst driving her crazy . She finally moaned out loud and stopped breathing as she came . "fucking delicious " She heard him say . Her energy long gone . She whimpered as he added his three fingers inside and thrust them in and out .

"N-no ..more " She begged but the king always  got what he wanted . "Say your are mine baby " she spoke .. . " You belong to me "

"I belong to you ." She repeated making him smirk . "You know me my dove . I love rough " She shouts softly as he turned her around with one hand and spanked her ass . His rose moaned out loud as he entered her slowly . That was the only slow part .

It took turn to rough fuck as soon as he started pushing inside her .

As his Rosetta laid . Her eyes closed and gasping for air he laid down beside her . Stroking her hair . His fingers moving to traces the love marks over her back and neck .

If this was the punishment for every mistake she ever did ..She wouldn't regret it in her life .

Rosetta was fast asleep . Aric's arms around her giving her body warmness . While the king had his face into a hard glare . He was glaring at her . How could he leave her ? She was so delicate . Making her his queen could impact so badly yet good as well . His jaw clenched as he found her arms reached for his chest and she curled herself in .

He wanted nothing else but to keep her locked in this very chamber of his and never let anyone see his beautiful women . However . People needed to see . They needed to see their new Queen .

She was being dressed . In the most expensive attire . Just like a queen . She was surrounded by maids . Her hair was being put into a simple hair do though it was endowed with many beautiful ornaments .

Rosetta never did feel so out of breath then now . Her corset was too tight . However she had too look good , she was enduring it for the king . But the maids made her endure for the people that she was to stand in front of . Nobody knew about her except the people of the castle . Aric Wanted to claim her as the new Queen . Although it would raise a conflit among him and the royal family customs He was the king now . It was his choice .

The ball had begun . The guests and people from the kingdoms waiting for the king to grace the with his presence . While all of them waited for the king to arrive The king Himself laid on the bed . Watching his little rose fuss around in that so beautiful dress of hers . "My King ! I-I am scared " she said . He had no doubt noticed how sufficating that dress was . Hence he commanded the maids to loosen it for her . She was comfortable but the king wasn't . He wanted her in bed with her . At that moment .

"Come here " she frowned . "Aren't we suppose to go to the ball ? Its your birthday !we will be late" He chuckled pulling on her dress and sitting uo on the bed . She stood between his legs . His face rested over her stomach .

"A king can never be late . His subjects have to wait for him no matter what " He said and she pouts . " Are you hungry my love ?" She shook her head . Aric made sure she ate before getting dressed up .

"Hmm ..I want to sleep " She widened her eyes hitting his lightly . Oh the only thing she could do . The thing only she was allowed to do . "The hurt " He said latching his lips on her neck while his arms wrapped around her waist tight . She whimpered at his bite and pulled away . "No ! Let's go . The late king and queen must be waiting with all the guests  " he sighs .

"Colt !" He yelled from his chambers . The commander answered before slowly entering the chambers of his king  . "We are coming " he nodded moving out . Aric gulped the drink from his glass and grabbed his dove's hand . Pulling her to the table he pour some wine in a glass handing it her . She frowned . "two sips . It will warm you up . Make you less nervous baby " she watched him and had the drink making him laugh 

His little queen certainly did not know how to drink .

"Come my little queen . The kingdom awaits your presence "

Note : Chapter Not editied .