10

" The cottage , that brothel at the end of this land " The king had gained enough knowledge of where his Rose might be , One of them was Madam Ravana , The mistress of that cottage . The one who had women and who sold women to potential Men for money , The servant knew their king well enough , They escorted the soldiers towards the house . The big cottage towards the east . 

The people over the town surprised , Their hurried past the horses and soldiers as they barged in the house . " What .. " Madam stopped herself as she saw the crest over each of the soldiers chest . " What do we owe you sire ?" She asked the commander bowing to him . " King's orders . He commands us to take you to him , with the girl who accompanied him last two nights " Madam froze , " But-" , " No more excuses , Do as you are told . Bring the girl to us or we shall take this matter in our own hands " 

Rosetta laid lifeless on the ground as the General watched her . He chuckled grabbing her hand , She gasp  trying to crawl away , "NO !" He only pinned her arms above her head , " Shut up !" He yelled , She whimpered crying as he undid the strings of her gown . It was a moment later that they both heard the loud bang of the doors . The general grunts standing up and grabbing Rosetta by her hair . She yelled in pain . 

Her payers were answer as the Soldiers barged in grabbing the general by his throat and pushing him off her . Rosetta only saw as the men hurried in with the commander's face pale as he saw the girl's condition . 

They hurried to the castle with Madam and general . The soldiers however had pale faces . The king wanted this women , safe . But she had a bruised cheek , Gashes on her back , bleeding hand . They rushed inside with Rosetta . As The king walked in to expect his Rose well and ready to run into his arms , what he saw had his heart clench in pain and rage . His rose , His Rosetta was in the arms of the Commander . 

She wasn't well . The commander was quick to set her down and step away and the king hurried towards her . " Rosetta !!" His voice made everyone flinch . Madam and the general were mortified to see the king hold her close to his heart and when his eyes moved towards them they froze . "Did you do this to her ?" He asked . There was no answer . Having a perfect knowledge that the king will never take silence for an answer the commander spoke  . 

" She was found in the hands on this man forcing her My king . " That was it . He picked his Rose up holding her dear and watched at them both shiver in fear under his gaze . "I wanted them in my chambers as soon as I am done tending Rose " Their breaths hitched . 

The king ordered for a physician to look after for his Rose , He sat her on his lap caressing her cheek as he noticed it bruised , He had to hold his anger . Now she was here , in his arms , safe . " Rosetta , my dove . " He whispered resting his head in the crook of her neck and kissing her lightly . His hands stayed soft , trying not to hurt her the slightest . The doctor when walked in The king was pleased to see a women . He laid his rose on the bed and when she opened her beautiful eyes he clenched his jaw . 

She gasp trying to move but he held her down  " Stay " He commands her , Rosetta was confused . She looked around to see a lady preparing something but back at the king . " My rose , no one will take you away any more " She only gulped . Frightened she never spoke only winced as she was being cured . " She will have to take this off My king , I won't be able to apply the ointment on her back . Although she herself was a women the king absolutely ,strongly disagreed with anyone watching his Rose's skin . 

" Come here baby " He said picking her up in his lap . He pressing her front against his chest making sure she laid her head over his shoulder and undid her strings exposing only her back to the doctor . 

I gasp as I feel a hand over my fresh wound , the cold thing applied over it made me wince . However my body jumped as I feel the King's hand over my head . " Shh baby , It will be over soon " His lips kissed my head . My eyes watered , I didn't want to be anywhere but here . I was scared , too scared to go out , in fear of them coming for me . I was not a slut , I did not wish for men to touch me . Aric's hand were warm , It was his warmth that made me fist my hands over his clothing and sniff moving more closer . 

Expecting him to push me away , but he pulled me closer . I dared to call him by his name . " A-Aric " I whimpered . " Shh Rose almost done " He whispered . The doctor froze as she heard that girl speak his name . It was offence to anyone speaking the king's name . But the king only glared at the lady . She gulped covering Rose's back with white cloth . 

" It will heal in a week " The king nodded as the doctor bowed and walked out the chambers . Rose couldn't hold her cries as the King who was know to be the killer cooed her softly . " My dove , Forgive me baby . I am so sorry my love " 

I sniffed bringing my hand up to rub away the tears and look into his eyes . My cheeks burned as he kissed my neck . My fear never subsides but Aric's hand over me made me drowsy . " I will make them pay baby " I heard him say.