Graduation

Seth's POV
Today was The Day We Graduate. I'm so excited my family is sitting in the seats, and best of all, Sasha & I finally get the freedom we've wanted to ourselves all these years. "Sup!" Dean says. "What're you doing here?" I Ask. "I'm graduating too." He Answers shocking me. "We Will now Begin The Graduation Ceremony." Mr. McMahon says. "First up, Seth Rollins!" I step on the stage & shake his hand. "Dean Ambrose." Dean Runs Up & When Mr. McMahon tries to shake, Dean ignores & snatches the paper from him. "Roman Reigns!" Roman fist bumps Mr. McMahon's hand. "Finn Balor" Finn did shake his hand. "Sasha Banks!" Sasha Shook His hand & went to me, kissing me slow but passionately. "Becky Lynch." The Man Becky comes out & pinches Mr. McMahon. She Rushes Over to Dean & kisses him roughly. "Get a room." Roman says. "Fuck off." Dean chuckled. "Charlotte Flair." Charlotte came out & woooo'd Mr. McMahon. "Bayley Martinez!" Bayley came out & when Mr. McMahon went to shake her hand, Bayley Puts Mr. McMahon in The Tightest hug I think she's ever given anyone. Everyone Else Ended up Graduating, From Luke Harper to The Bellas.

I'm Super Glad We All Graduated. We all went back to my place & threw a killer Party. "Hey Sasha can I speak to you in private?" I Ask. "Uhhh ok." She answered. I can't wait to tell her this. I take her to my room & that's when I pull out a small box. She gasped at excitement. "Sasha, you & I have loved each other for fucking ever, after everything we've been through, from NXT Middle School to He-Who-shall-not-be-Named (Bray), you are the one who i wanna spend the rest of my life with. So Sasha Banks, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Sasha screams in excitement as I put the Ring on her finger. We Kissed slowly & passionately. "When Do You Think We Should Them?" She asks. "Maybe tomorrow. I want some more time for just us." I say. And with that was the story of WWE High.

Book Completed!
I know This Wasn't That Long but hey, it's my first book.

Now There Will be a new Book coming out starring The Black Alliance.

I'm also thinking of some other projects too.

I'll Catch you in The Next Book.